1v1 arena ideas

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
I have some ideas on some addons that I think would be good to have.

All I can do is ask about them and see what people say. I will post a message directly on the forum for the plugin. If nobody is willing to do it for free for the public, then maybe I'll get a quote for a private plugin to be made for us.

Feel free to make a suggestion!

(Also, I'll be making a 1v1 forum soon... i'm lazy right now though, i'll do it on Friday as I have it off!)

Last edited:

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Mine are...

Nade round:
1 Nade & Knife.
Unlimited Nades & Knife.
Unlimited Nades Only.
Not sure which one, but one of them.

A better win message:
Has anybody ever played GunGame? I built my first clan around that mod, I loved it.

When you win in GunGame you are presented with a nice win message (like a motd page) that has your win count, a message, a picture, and it plays a sound.

I would like to see something like this for 1v1. It's nice that it tells you who had the most wins in the chat box, but I think a box that pops up showing you who won, with some of their info, would be better?

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
I've added end round sounds, you can disable them by typing !res.

If you have any suggestions for some music files let me know.

I also added headshot only round! RTV is enabled again as well. With the new maps.

Enjoy.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
HS Only awp rounds?

I'm pretty sure the HS mode only works randomly. I cannt control it per weapon. That would be sweet though.

BOOM HEADSHOT sound effect after every headshot XD

I've been looking into this. The mod is here --> https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=224316

All of the sounds can be customized. We could use whatever sound file we want. This is where I need YOU guys. I recently deleted all of my downloaded files off my computer to do a test with the 1v1 store. I had some kick ass headshot sound files, along with the other ones we can use to. If someone could post me some of their better sound waves, I'd really appreciate that. I prefer different sounds, not the default ones that everyone seems to use.

Comment

Orochimaru

Won't hit meh dream
SERVER VIP
Credits
YES ADD GUNGAME I LOVE IT <3

I remember it from CS:S it was *amazing*

I'll pay you legit to add it

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Gungame was the very first mod I tried back before I made dmfrenzy! I had purchased ggfrenzy.us lol... it failed, and dmfrenzy was born.

I'm def down for making a gungame server! It's a lot of work, maybe soon enough I can give it a try.

Comment

Orochimaru

Won't hit meh dream
SERVER VIP
Credits
Gungame was the very first mod I tried back before I made dmfrenzy! I had purchased ggfrenzy.us lol... it failed, and dmfrenzy was born.

I'm def down for making a gungame server! It's a lot of work, maybe soon enough I can give it a try.
Okay, so I first started CS back when I 6(over 7 years ago) and I fucking <3ed it tbh
CS for me isn't really the same to me without it.

Also, I started work on the map yesterday

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom