1. ..................

[DMF]renzy is a CSGO community for fans of FFA/DM/WS/Knife!

Everybody is welcome here.

* Create Your Account *

Or...

cAg banned me because he was mad??

Discussion in 'Appeal Your Ban' started by vik, Oct 3, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. vik

vik

Oct 3, 2017
    Male
    Ashland Massachusetts
    Ratings:
    +0
    So recently i was playing on one of DMFrenzy's retake servers and i was doing very well, I was quite proud of myself in fact. Then out of nowhere some dude named cAg typed "bye vik" "faggot" in chat and then i got kicked and banned from both the retake and the 1v1 servers. I have no idea why. I guess he suspected me of cheating, but I was not. I literally have clips of me playing those few rounds before i got banned with the ban included. I will attach them here. I used the shadow play like function of the xbox app on windows to record these, and so it may seem a bit low quality. But quite obviously a screen recorder like the xbox app records the scree, and everything on it, including if say i had walls, the walls would be on the video too. Please get this fixed ASAP as i really enjoy playing on the DMFrenzy servers and find it to have the best retake servers. Thanks!

~~ Heres the link, I uploaded the clip to youtube~~

2. speechless
    Balanced

speechless Staff Member [SERVER ADMIN]

Mar 27, 2017
    Male
    new york
    Ratings:
    +8
    We dont have an admin called cAg.
    Thats weird someone might've changed there name.
    Untitled, kenny, or frank might look into this.

3. vik

vik

Oct 3, 2017
    Male
    Ashland Massachusetts
    Ratings:
    +0
    Alright thanks. Its clear though from the video that he was the one that banned me. Also I can get onto some of your servers like the 1v1 and some of the retakes, just not the one that I got kicked from. Thanks!

4. kennyL
    caffeine

kennyL Staff Member [DMF MANGER!]

Nov 1, 2016
    Male
    Virginia, United States of America
    Ratings:
    +41
    Ok, so viewing your video. What appears to have happened is that the vote kick is enabled on the server(probably a config error). So because anyone can call a vote kick you were kicked from the server. When you kick with the voting system you are given I want to say a 15-minute ban from the server(that's how cs is).

Do you happen to recall the IP of the server so we can check the configs?

Also speechless is correct we don't have an admin name cAg.

5. vik

vik

Oct 3, 2017
    Male
    Ashland Massachusetts
    Ratings:
    +0
    Oh ok, the only reason I thought he was an admin was because whenever I tried to vote to kick an afk or !votekick an ark it always said something along the lines of “you do not have access to this command” or “this function is disabled on this server” so I thought it was an admin thing. The server I got kicked from was retake server number 9, I’m not sure of the ip. Also, how was it that he was able to kick me through the csgo function? From what I recorded I saw that we were on different team when he votekicked me. It’s not very important but a bit confusing to me. Anyways, thanks for you help!

6. kennyL
    caffeine

kennyL Staff Member [DMF MANGER!]

Nov 1, 2016
    Male
    Virginia, United States of America
    Ratings:
    +41
    Hmmm honestly I'm not sure how he called that from the other team. Looking into it further, thank you for pointing that out.

7. vik

vik

Oct 3, 2017
    Male
    Ashland Massachusetts
    Ratings:
    +0
    Alright thanks!

~~ Also sorry about any typing errors I’m on my phone right now studying for a quiz and autocorrect is anything but perfect~~

8. vik

vik

Oct 3, 2017
    Male
    Ashland Massachusetts
    Ratings:
    +0
    Oh also this is unrelated but I’m very new to forums and stuff like that and so I have no idea of how I’m supposed to pm @UntitledSoldier to claim the 150 credits. If you know how I can do that please tell me. Also any other tips would be appreciated as well. Thanks again!

9. speechless
    Balanced

speechless Staff Member [SERVER ADMIN]

Mar 27, 2017
    Male
    new york
    Ratings:
    +8
    Vik just say that u also want ur 150 credits in ur introduction