Dmfrenzy.com Application for Phones, Tablets, Etc.

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

If possible, would you like to see a dmfrenzy.com applications for smartphones in the future?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Credits
I have already made a post about this topic a while ago but since there are polls now, I figured we make a poll.

Credits
I would love to see this happen! Sounds like a cool idea

Comment

kennyl

not a bug; a feature
OWNER!
Credits
So couple things right off the bat. iOS development is not free or cheap, it would cost a minimum of $100 a year if Untitled were to do all the coding, not to mention the cost of time (spoiler I don't think Untitled could/wants to code it, no offense just a fact). 2 Andriod is cheaper in terms of paying to publish, surprise I think it is free. But again, all of this time to develop costs money. I would suggest looking at some projects/existing apps that people have developed, while it wouldn't have the DMFrenzy theme it would not cost the community large amounts of money.

Take a look at ForumApps on iOS and Andriod, seems to be fairly popular. But I don't think a custom app is a good idea at all from a cost standpoint.

Comment
Credits
So couple things right off the bat. iOS development is not free or cheap, it would cost a minimum of $100 a year if Untitled were to do all the coding, not to mention the cost of time (spoiler I don't think Untitled could/wants to code it, no offense just a fact). 2 Andriod is cheaper in terms of paying to publish, surprise I think it is free. But again, all of this time to develop costs money. I would suggest looking at some projects/existing apps that people have developed, while it wouldn't have the DMFrenzy theme it would not cost the community large amounts of money.

Take a look at ForumApps on iOS and Andriod, seems to be fairly popular. But I don't think a custom app is a good idea at all from a cost standpoint.
Ok, thanks for letting me know this, I didn't realize how much money and time aswell was actually involved into the process. Thanks for enlightening me on the subject.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom