Help me with my saltiness.

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
I need help with my saltiness. I love this game, but I take it too seriously and get toxic/salty. And this is for other games too. Anyone have any tips that worked if they got salty, or to prevent it? Also, don't judge me. A lot of people get toxic and I want to control it.

Credits
It takes a lot for me to get angry, but if I am starting to feel a little tilted at a game the best thing to do is just walk away.

If you're feeling toxic however, I'd say just try to always be on the defensive when speaking/typing. Always try to defuse situations rather than agitating them further. It can be difficult at times but again, if it becomes too much just walk away.

Comment
Credits
I use to be the same way at your age lol. I'd slam my mouse in anger haha.. although I always kept poop to myself.

Just keep a rubber band around your wrist.. every time you feel like you're going to be salty or toxic, simply pull it and flick it against your wrist lol.

Other then that.. I'd suggest you learn to keep it to yourself! Blow off the anger and get over it!
I use to do that and it helped. I don't know why I stopped. I'm going to try it again and see if it helps :D Thanks

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
Find a group of friends and play with them not seriously. Just have fun with them. I listen to music a lot to just mellow out. I also lost the desire to play this game seriously. I love CS:GO but I don't want to play for a team or anything like that. I like just having a good time. You gotta find that feeling.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom