1. ..................

[DMF]renzy is a CSGO community for fans of FFA/DM/WS/Knife!

Everybody is welcome here.

* Create Your Account *

Or...

Hi i'm Roko.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ☁ ろこしゃら, Feb 11, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. ☁ ろこしゃら
    Masquerade

☁ ろこしゃら

Feb 11, 2018
    Male
    Lab Assistant/Scientist in Training @ Verily
    United States
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi, you pronounce my name (ろこしゃら) "Rokoshara" but everyone just calls me Roko.

I am 17 years old and my hobbies are gaming, drawing, writing, and watching anime. I love to chat about anime so if you're interested in a good convo or want to be recommended some top tier animes, then hmu!
    (If you want to see a list of my favorite animes then check out my bio)

Being called a weeb or weeaboo or any of those super creative comedy genius titles doesn't really bother me so go for it if you're that desperate to crack a joke.

I'm really chill, I don't like to get mad, and I like to think i'm a nice guy. I hate comedy edge lords who think it's funny to screech the N word and other cringey things like that so if you do that then just don't talk to me.
    .........................................................................................................................................................................................
    Some random things about me :
    .........................................................................................................................................................................................
    - Favorite Color : Pink
    - Favorite Food : Sushi
    - Favorite Music Artist : Joji
    - Favorite Game(s) : CS:GO & PUBG
    - Favorite Anime Character (female) : Yuno Gasai (if thats not obvious)
    - Favorite Anime Character (male) : Koyomi Araragi
    The most interesting thing about me :

I am 17 years old and I work for Google. . . .

I work for a company called Verily, which is owned and operated by Google. It is the Bio-Tech arm of Google. I got this job about a month ago after my brother had been working there for about a year. If you have any other questions feel free to PM me.

• Like Like x 1
  2. MeTeoRite
    Approved

MeTeoRite

Feb 4, 2018
    Male
    Annapolis, Maryland
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Rokoshara, Welcome to the DMFrenzy Community!

If you have any question, Let me know :) :D

3. Kara
    Playful

Kara

Jan 31, 2018
    Female
    California, United States of America
    Ratings:
    +15
    Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time in the community, pm me if you need something!

PS: purple is sexier then pink :p

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 8)