Hi i'm Roko.

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hi, you pronounce my name (ろこしゃら) "Rokoshara" but everyone just calls me Roko.

I am 17 years old and my hobbies are gaming, drawing, writing, and watching anime. I love to chat about anime so if you're interested in a good convo or want to be recommended some top tier animes, then hmu!
(If you want to see a list of my favorite animes then check out my bio)

Being called a weeb or weeaboo or any of those super creative comedy genius titles doesn't really bother me so go for it if you're that desperate to crack a joke.

I'm really chill, I don't like to get mad, and I like to think i'm a nice guy. I hate comedy edge lords who think it's funny to screech the N word and other cringey things like that so if you do that then just don't talk to me.
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
Some random things about me :
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
- Favorite Color : Pink
- Favorite Food : Sushi
- Favorite Music Artist : Joji
- Favorite Game(s) : CS:GO & PUBG
- Favorite Anime Character (female) : Yuno Gasai (if thats not obvious)
- Favorite Anime Character (male) : Koyomi Araragi
The most interesting thing about me :

I am 17 years old and I work for Google. . . .

I work for a company called Verily, which is owned and operated by Google. It is the Bio-Tech arm of Google. I got this job about a month ago after my brother had been working there for about a year. If you have any other questions feel free to PM me.

SiggaNike

Best Producer for DMFrenzy
SERVER VIP
Credits
Hey Rokoshara, Welcome to the DMFrenzy Community!

If you have any question, Let me know :) :D

Comment
Credits
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time in the community, pm me if you need something!

PS: purple is sexier then pink :p

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom