Regarding any new DMF servers (useless otherwise)

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
This message is made for the idea that the admins may consider making new servers. It is creating a hub under one server to cut costs and promote donations and active admins in this only server. More info:
------------------
I recently saw a message regarding "expansion of the server chain" to add things such as surf, ttt, or Bhop; through the addition of new servers. This idea promotes a concern of spending, since running a server does cost money, this problem is even bigger when you have smaller servers dedicated to a certain game, such as 1v1 or Retake, which limits the users in the servers, due to interest in the games.
This solution has been done by servers before, and in many games, which I've seen before. This solution is creating a giant hub of games, under one server, to cut costs, but to also have a bunch of people in a server for easier donations and monitoring them through admins. Issues with this may be getting people to move there, but with promotion in each server (chat messages or pop-ups), and then simply having each server have a popup with an IP to this hub, before a shutdown, if they wish to play their game (after some time advertising the server's idea so people are used to the idea).
------------------
This is just an idea, but I have more details on it, if it is even considered.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom