Staff team

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Do you agree with any issues above?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Credits
Managers don’t care about staff complaints.

Admins are allowed to dismiss players and be the exact Abosite of helpful and understanding.

Still never enough admins online.

Managers are biased to their friends who are staff, always will side with each other no matter what.

Anyone apparently can make somthing up and it becomes true.

Staff can’t take suggestions without being angry or feeling threatened, they are afraid of improving or changing, any time I suggest somthing they ignore it or become upset.

A few staff memebers are not friendly.

Application process is terrible barely asked any hard questions and takes months for responses.

Some staff take personal issues into their role.

Probably will be leaving the community, I wouldn’t want to waste my time in a place that doesn’t care about me or the rest of players.

Overall in my opinion the staff team is bad.

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
I am going to keep this short as I don't see any reason for it to grow larger. Based on the number of complaints we have regarding our staff I would say we do just fine. We have had complaints in the past and when we can clearly see that the admin is in the wrong we take action. Yesterday was not one of those times. Sure I don't know that is was handled in the most professional way but nor was your actions. If you think we are bad, that's fine, we're humans but I really don't think we're all that bad. We don't get many complaints except for the whole "not enough admins" which is what we are actively trying to change. If you want to leave the community, that's your prerogative, we are not forcing you to stay.

Comment
Credits
What staff have you been running into? I'm friends with some staff members (obv) and I can say that they're some friendly people (especially the managers)! Unless you pissed someone off, I don't know any staff members who would just be unfriendly - being friendly is a big part of being a staff member in the first place. I'm not saying your opinions are wrong, that would be ignorant of me, but I just would like to know some specifics! If you're having trouble with finding a friendly environment, add me on steam and I'll give you the servers I'm most frequent on. I personally think being a part of the staff means that I need to make sure the server is fun while also enforcing some rules such as certain words that need to be censored. I hope you stay with us homie :)

Comment
Credits
What staff have you been running into? I'm friends with some staff members (obv) and I can say that they're some friendly people (especially the managers)! Unless you pissed someone off, I don't know any staff members who would just be unfriendly - being friendly is a big part of being a staff member in the first place. I'm not saying your opinions are wrong, that would be ignorant of me, but I just would like to know some specifics! If you're having trouble with finding a friendly environment, add me on steam and I'll give you the servers I'm most frequent on. I personally think being a part of the staff means that I need to make sure the server is fun while also enforcing some rules such as certain words that need to be censored. I hope you stay with us homie :)
Last night a as a great example, admin was unfriendly to me I got pissed off filed a complaint to a manager that said they had handle it yet the situation kept going, I never saw action taken and nothing made me felt appreciated as a player, I got threatened to be banned because oI told an admin they were being rude, that particular admin always is rude towards me, and without good explanations it’s clear that managers choices are affected by outside friendships rather then the particular problem.

You can agree/disagree about what happend last night: either way it wasn’t handled terribly, and got my own application denyied because I expressed MY opinion. Due to this my involvement in giving suggestions will Be decrease or cease to occur since apparently it’s wrong to leave feedback.
I also don’t like the hypocrisy of some staff especially the one from last night.

Comment
Credits
Sorry auto correct and there’s no edit but *it was handled terribly

Comment
Credits
ALSO the staff who’s caused this problem is NEW to staff on the server and already has caused a problem.

This would have never happend if he was arrogant and ignorant of my opinion like he always is.

Comment
Credits
*wasnt ignorant of My opinion

And please make edit somthing that is a given , it would be very helpful.

Comment
Credits
*wasnt ignorant of My opinion

And please make edit somthing that is a given , it would be very helpful.
Add me :) I'll give you the servers I play on if you want

Comment
Credits
Note#3
Admin last night rates this-thread dumb, even though im expressing my complaints and concerns, makes me as a player not want to express An issue. Also when are you going to telling him to leave me alone?

Comment
Credits
Look, Manangers and Admins have their own opinion, they/we decided to deny ur application becuase we just simply dont think that you are ready to become an admin yet, so some of the admins gave the reasons why they dont want you to see as an admin and you got offended, I mean if they give their opinion you should say okay if you think so, I will try to be better in the future, not to make drama and argument of that, I mean they are admins after all, you should show some respect. I respect and love you as a player and as a community member, and I'm glad you are playing on DMFrenzy servers but I think that you just have gone a bit too far with all of this, now don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against you, I'm just saying my opinion of all this!

-I hope this ends now, I won't be saying anything else about this topic.

Have a nice day!

Comment
Credits
One of the most crucial parts of being a Leader is being Teachable. I can say that being teachable hasn't always been easy for me, but I'm working on it. When I say the word "teachable" I mean that towards being able to respond in a healthy way to correction and to humble yourself when being corrected. This goes beyond being a Staff member, this is very applicable to life. To be a Staff member is to represent the community in the highest standard. Many people think that being a Staff member only truly starts when you are granted the privilege of penalizing people and enforcing the rules. For me, that's not the case. Rather, when you take Personal Initiative and show leadership qualities beyond the administrative tools and resources is when you'll begin to have a Leader Mind-set.

Though I respect your opinions, I may not agree with all of them. When people don't agree with you on certain topics, it can get complicated very quickly. But with a Leader Mind-set you'll be able to respond in a way that is understanding, civil, and expressed with mutual respect. I see that you're trying to make an effort to improve the Staff system, and that is admirable. But the way you word your responses and opinions will play a major role in whether people receive what you're trying to say. So it is pivotal to
Think Before You Type, and Read Before You Send.

You might think that what you're saying won't offend anyone, or won't alarm anyone. But look at what you say from a different perspective rather than your own. In doing this you'll be able to discern if what you're saying will get the response you were looking for. You'll also be able to discern the intentions of what other people say as well.

I am speaking from my own experiences and encounters. Please don't take any of what I said in the wrong way, I'm only trying to speak life into the matter.

Have a Radical day. \m/ :cool:
- Kobe

Comment
Credits
One of the most crucial parts of being a Leader is being Teachable. I can say that being teachable hasn't always been easy for me, but I'm working on it. When I say the word "teachable" I mean that towards being able to respond in a healthy way to correction and to humble yourself when being corrected. This goes beyond being a Staff member, this is very applicable to life. To be a Staff member is to represent the community in the highest standard. Many people think that being a Staff member only truly starts when you are granted the privilege of penalizing people and enforcing the rules. For me, that's not the case. Rather, when you take Personal Initiative and show leadership qualities beyond the administrative tools and resources is when you'll begin to have a Leader Mind-set.

Though I respect your opinions, I may not agree with all of them. When people don't agree with you on certain topics, it can get complicated very quickly. But with a Leader Mind-set you'll be able to respond in a way that is understanding, civil, and expressed with mutual respect. I see that you're trying to make an effort to improve the Staff system, and that is admirable. But the way you word your responses and opinions will play a major role in whether people receive what you're trying to say. So it is pivotal to
Think Before You Type, and Read Before You Send.

You might think that what you're saying won't offend anyone, or won't alarm anyone. But look at what you say from a different perspective rather than your own. In doing this you'll be able to discern if what you're saying will get the response you were looking for. You'll also be able to discern the intentions of what other people say as well.

I am speaking from my own experiences and encounters. Please don't take any of what I said in the wrong way, I'm only trying to speak life into the matter.

Have a Radical day. \m/ :cool:
- Kobe

You literally talk about accepting opinions, this started because WTFrank decided that expressing an opinion should result in dismissive behavior and a threat to ban me for calling him out on being rude. I will not ever be accepting of this situation unless I get an actual apology and real punishment for the admin that took this situation out of hand.

Comment
Credits
You literally talk about accepting opinions, this started because WTFrank decided that expressing an opinion should result in dismissive behavior and a threat to ban me for calling him out on being rude. I will not ever be accepting of this situation unless I get an actual apology and real punishment for the admin that took this situation out of hand.

I believe you misunderstood what I said about opinions.
Though I respect your opinions, I may not agree with all of them. When people don't agree with you on certain topics, it can get complicated very quickly. But with a Leader Mind-set you'll be able to respond in a way that is understanding, civil, and expressed with mutual respect.

I "literally talk about "opinions"", not accepting them. My first sentence about opinions was that I may not agree with all of yours. I then continued on and explained what the most effective and healthy approach to disagreeing with a persons opinion was, because of the negative effects that could come from the wrong approach. With the Leader Mind-set that I mentioned in my previous comment, I believe you'll be able to respond to the situation that is, "understanding, civil, and expressed with mutual respect."

Every response a person makes is another opportunity to grow either in UNITY or DIVISION

Have a Radical day. \m/ ;)

Comment
Credits
I agree that there aren't enough admins online. That is a problem that DMFrenzy is actively trying to fix. I also agree with the admin application process taking a long time, but that is not a problem. The time it takes allows for admins to observe you, and to assess you. If you continue to be a positive person, and a good leader, the more of a chance you have of being picked. I can't speak for others, but I'd much rather have someone that continues to dedicate themselves over a longer period of time as an admin, than someone who just leaves after a few weeks of not getting accepted. And regarding unfriendly admins, I haven't ever had any negative encounter with an admin, including before, I myself, got admin. I'm not saying they aren't ever negative, as that would be very ignorant of me, but thats just from my experience. I don't know what happened the other night, so take what I'm about to say with a grain of salt. I think its absolutely ridiculous for someone to get threaten to be banned or be punished for simply expressing a opinion. Whether its to another player or to an admin. As long as it doesn't involve breaking the rules, you should not have been threatened to be banned. But once again, I don't know much about the situation.

Its unfortunate you have been having poor experiences on DMFrenzy. I'm sure there are somethings that could have been handled differently. But lets walk away from this and use it as a learning experience. As an admin, I appreciate that you came out and showed your frustration and listed off problems you see. Although I don't agree with all of them, feedback is always helpful. Sometimes, somethings just need to be said for change to happen. Don't feel threatened or afraid to express yourself. We all have opinions and we all have the right to express them.

Comment
Credits
I agree that there aren't enough admins online. That is a problem that DMFrenzy is actively trying to fix. I also agree with the admin application process taking a long time, but that is not a problem. The time it takes allows for admins to observe you, and to assess you. If you continue to be a positive person, and a good leader, the more of a chance you have of being picked. I can't speak for others, but I'd much rather have someone that continues to dedicate themselves over a longer period of time as an admin, than someone who just leaves after a few weeks of not getting accepted. And regarding unfriendly admins, I haven't ever had any negative encounter with an admin, including before, I myself, got admin. I'm not saying they aren't ever negative, as that would be very ignorant of me, but thats just from my experience. I don't know what happened the other night, so take what I'm about to say with a grain of salt. I think its absolutely ridiculous for someone to get threaten to be banned or be punished for simply expressing a opinion. Whether its to another player or to an admin. As long as it doesn't involve breaking the rules, you should not have been threatened to be banned. But once again, I don't know much about the situation.

Its unfortunate you have been having poor experiences on DMFrenzy. I'm sure there are somethings that could have been handled differently. But lets walk away from this and use it as a learning experience. As an admin, I appreciate that you came out and showed your frustration and listed off problems you see. Although I don't agree with all of them, feedback is always helpful. Sometimes, somethings just need to be said for change to happen. Don't feel threatened or afraid to express yourself. We all have opinions and we all have the right to express them.

I really appreciate your opinion and concern, I honestly believe that this situation is mostly at fault for both parties. Sometimes problems occur and they can be difficult, but I think I can move past this and continue to enjoy the DMFrenzy servers as always :)

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom