1. ..................

[DMF]renzy is a CSGO community for fans of FFA/DM/WS/Knife!

Everybody is welcome here.

* Create Your Account *

Or...

STEAM_1:1:217226029

Discussion in 'Appeal Your Ban' started by NFLD99, Feb 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
View Users: View Users
  1. NFLD99

NFLD99

Feb 7, 2018
    Canada
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello, i was banned today for use of an aim bot. the only "cheat" i use is an app on my phone that shows who is spectating me so if i hit a shot that is nice i can ask who was spectating me what they think. i use a dpi of 1200 and a in game sensitivity of 6.04 so i look really sus at times as most people say you should use a really low dpi and sensitivity because it "Improves aim" i find the opposite true as i came from console where i used modded sensitivity for games suck as mw2 i used a 15 sensitivity when the max is 10(if i remember right) i just find higher sensitivities more controllable for me.

if you would like me to record me playing i can and can post the video here for you to see, i was not recording a demo at the time of the ban so I don't have my end of that but I'm sure KennyL has his end for you to see.

thank you for taking the time to read my appeal and i hope i can play on the servers once again soon.

~Dawson

=============================================
    Ban Info
    =============================================
    Player The Rabbit (c18)Steam ID STEAM_1:1:217226029
    Steam3 ID [U:1:434452059]
    Steam Community 76561198394717787
    Invoked on 02-08-18 17:01
    Banlength Permanent
    Expires on Not applicable.
    Reason Aimbot
    Banned by Admin KennyL
    Banned from [][][2] 24/7 - RETAKES! [][][] !ws !knife !glo...
    Total Bans No previous bans
    Blocked (0) never

2. WTFrank
    Badass

WTFrank Staff Member [SERVER ADMIN]

Oct 17, 2017
    Male
    New York, USA.
    Ratings:
    +11
    cmon bud. Really? You're just a hacking troll.

3. WTFrank
    Badass

Oct 17, 2017
    Male
    New York, USA.
    Ratings:
    +11
  4. NFLD99

NFLD99

Feb 7, 2018
    Canada
    Ratings:
    +0
    its a fake url lol it dont exist... that was a joke between me any my m8s we all have binds thats "NAMEHacks.io NEVER VACED *If you think this is real your dumb*:p" as for the video i see no way that theirs any "aim-locking". the strafe script i have strafes left and right when i hold A&D and i use mouse wheel up and down for jumping.

5. WTFrank
    Badass

Oct 17, 2017
    Male
    New York, USA.
    Ratings:
    +11
    You're* I*. No I do not think it is real, but you put it to troll. If you can't see your own aim lock then you're fucking blind.

6. NFLD99

NFLD99

Feb 7, 2018
    Canada
    Ratings:
    +0
    and is there an issue with having a troll bind and discord status? also thanks for the corrections :) i don't see any aim locking because i don't have a aim-lock, also no need to be toxic lets not have a petty argument here and keep this mature.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Kara
    Playful

Kara

Jan 31, 2018
    Female
    California, United States of America
    Ratings:
    +11
    I love listening to my annoy butt voice, anyways reasons why I believe you should stay banned.

*Admitted to creating a cheat
    *Admitting to Bhopscripts
    * Lies about bhopscripts then admitting he has them, this completely retracts any trust on your statements.
    *Before you even joined the server you asked about, CowAC why are you so afraid of this anti-cheat? And why did you mention it kicks you?
    *Aim is extremely locky, and your positioning is absurdly strange.
    *Im pretty sure this app on your phone is complete bullshit, no one stares at their phone while shooting people in a game explaining how "im watching you, or how im switching between people in spectator" lots of cheats have a spectator list apart of their UI.
    *Everything you say is going to be untrusted unless you provide proof because you previously lied about using bhops and a specator list.

Also, another thing is, you admitted to using bhops to me and WTFrank as well as having a specator list, both of these are cheats!!
    Bhop scripts aren't allowed! and a specator makes it so you can avoid cheating when people/admins are watching, this is also a cheat!!

I will not change my statement unless you provide proof you were not aim hacking. if you were not aim hacking I still believe you should be given punishment for bhopping and using a specator list.

8. kennyL
    caffeine

kennyL Staff Member [DMF MANGER!]

Nov 1, 2016
    Male
    Virginia, United States of America
    Ratings:
    +41
    • Like Like x 1
  9. NFLD99

NFLD99

Feb 7, 2018
    Canada
    Ratings:
    +0
    and if your gonna do that may as well not take it out of context there m8

FULL LOG

10. NFLD99

NFLD99

Feb 7, 2018
    Canada
    Ratings:
    +0
    1) yes via AHK
    2) Admitted to strafe script* not bhop
    3) I didn't like about having the strafe i said "i have the strafe script and i use my mouse wheel (Up&Down) to jump"
    4) asked about CowAC as it kicks me for the strafe
    5) Not really sure how you mean locky, i flick a lot if thats what you mean.
    6) App image its a shitty looking app that wasn't coded nicely but works
    7) I didn't like about using the spectator and please see #2
    8) I can see the strafe being a cheat and if they want to keep be banned for that then thats fair as for the spectator app i dont see how thats a cheat, yes you can see who is spectating you but i dont see how that provides any advantage.
    9) see #2 and #8
    10) I can record any time/ any thing you wish.
    11) as stated in #8 i agree if they want to call the strafe a cheat then i should stay banned as it can been seen as an unfair advantage.

11. Kara
    Playful

Kara

Jan 31, 2018
    Female
    Ratings:
    +11
    Specator allows you to see when an admin recording and spectating you that's a way to avoid being caught cheating.

12. NFLD99

NFLD99

Feb 7, 2018
    Canada
    Ratings:
    +0
    true but this requires knowledge of what the admins current names are and it dont show if you are recording, it just fetches spectator names.

13. Kara
    Playful

Kara

Jan 31, 2018
    Female
    Ratings:
    +11
    That argument is irrelevant when you DO know the admin's names. lmfao
    you even mentioned their names in franks video.

14. NFLD99

NFLD99

Feb 7, 2018
    Canada
    Ratings:
    +0
    i only mentioned you and WTFrank, i said hi frank when he joined the discord call because i have the discord overlay that shows whos in the call.

15. kennyL
    caffeine

kennyL Staff Member [DMF MANGER!]

Nov 1, 2016
    Male
    Virginia, United States of America
    Ratings:
    +41
    It doesn't matter, right this second @ToxicFrank and I are on the same page with the ban being justified. We will discuss it again, but like I said both of us agree that the ban was justified. Also, I'm curious about the app can you link me to it anywhere, rather than just a screenshot?

16. Kara
    Playful

Kara

Jan 31, 2018
    Female
    Ratings:
    +11
    You 100% mentioned other staff in the video, you said this extactly "if you think im cheating go tell kenny or frank"

17. NFLD99

NFLD99

Feb 7, 2018
    Canada
    Ratings:
    +0
    i said "if you think im cheating go tell kenny or frank to spectate me"

18. Kara
    Playful

Kara

Jan 31, 2018
    Female
    Ratings:
    +11
    you just repeated what I said, and you will be able to see when they do spectate you and be able to toggle off lol.

19. NFLD99

NFLD99

Feb 7, 2018
    Canada
    Ratings:
    +0
    again this require me to know their names all the time the only name i know is franks and if he did come spec me nothing would change as the only thing i had on during that game was the spec app and the strafeing script.

20. Kara
    Playful

Kara

Jan 31, 2018
    Female
    Ratings:
    +11
    LOL, YOU KNEW 2 ADMINS NAMES thats why you mentioned them, And no one can trust anything is diffrent, since youve lied before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.