SURF / BHOP / KZ

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
So right now DMFrenzy has 1v1, DM, and Retake servers. Why not convert a few of these servers or add a few (if possible) in order to add more variety for the players?

Surf -
This is easily my favorite mod for cs besides retake. As of right now players must join the 1v1 servers if they want to relax and chat with other members. Surf provides a platform where players can connect and chill while casually working on their movement capabilities.

Bhop -
Similar to surf, this would be more of a laid back server with people focusing on movement while chatting with other players. Bhop is a viable mechanic in-game, so why not provide a place where players could hone useful skills.

KZ (Kreedz) -
This would be the most advanced movement server. KZ is a great way for players to practice common skill jumps, surf, and bhop all in one game mode. Similar to players showing off their aim capabilities in 1v1 servers, this would allow for people to display their skill in all aspects of cs's movement.

All of these mods would encourage competition as people strive to get the best completion time in each map. I feel like these would all add another layer of variety which would spice up the DMFrenzy experience.

WTFrank

The Real Frank
SERVER VIP
Credits
All good ideas. But we can’t convert any of the retake servers! Many times I go to play and they are all full, I usually just wait for someone to rage quit so I can join. But adding some of these servers could be a good idea. Its nice to branch out.

Comment

kennyl

not a bug; a feature
OWNER!
Credits
Ummmm I might know a certain person that has a KZ server that the community could use. I need to talk to Untitled first and make sure he is ok with us advertising it for DMF. But I think in the past Untitled has had no luck with KZ, BHOP, SURF etc. Cause they just don't pay like DMFFA, Retakes, and 1v1. Again this is all from memory of a conversation from long ago, so not sure how accurate right now, but I'll talk to him see what his thoughts are :D

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom