V01d's IntroDuction (Late, I know.)

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hello! My name is V01d. I am posting this introduction quite late, but I am sure it's fine. I have been playing on DMFrenzy servers for I would say almost a year now. You see, it all began earlier this year, maybe in late December of last year, that I discovered the foundation of Retake servers. One night, I was watching something from esl that interested me. It was 2v2 tournament, involving retakes on maps. I forgot what the series was called, but it fascinated me. Around this time, I hadn't really used the "Browse Servers" function of cs:go, I only used it for DeathMatch and maybe Surf. Anyway, the casters were talking about how you could replicate the tournament and play on retake servers. I was like, "Wow is it really possible to do this?" So, later that night, I used the "Browse Servers" function for the first time other than DM and Surf. I discovered a couple of retake servers. I played on them regularly, improving my aim and retake ability. One day, all the retake servers I had in my favorites tab were full, so I searched up some more retake servers. And that's when it happened, I discovered DMFrenzy and their abundance of servers! I have to say, the thing that hooked me on this server the most, was definitely the community. I have made, SO, many friends since I first began playing on DMFrenzy retake servers. I would have to say my friends list wouldn't be near half of the amount it is if it weren't for DMFrenzy retake servers! It was already sweet enough with all the commands and such you could perform, but man, the community, while it may not be completely squeaky clean,(then again all community aren't), just made me keep coming back. I have played on the retake servers Every.Day. Unless I'm either sick, away from home, or not feeling cs:go, I play on the retake servers everyday, more than once. I see familiar faces everyday, which is really enthralling. DMFrenzy retake are the ONLY retake servers I play on now. As of lately, I am exploring the 1v1 server as well, while also playing the dm servers. And, as of yesterday, a jolly ole friend of mine by the name of Snafu, was excited for me to partake in becoming an admin. I mean, I play on the retakes everyday, I've been an admin on a server before, and I've become well known over the retake community, so why not! That's all folks. See ya on the fields...nerds...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom