DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

DENIED ✪︎ RoZe Applied For Admin!

Vouch

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Local time
Today, 23:32
May 29, 2018
USA
Credits
Reactions
0 0 0

Online Game Name: roze

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:190663554

Are you active in our Discord channel? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-7 Hours Per Week

What type of our servers do you play on most? 1v1

Why do you want to be an Admin? I like these servers and this community a lot and I wish to make the community a better and more enjoyable place for everyone. I like to serve and why not do it in a place online that I enjoy?

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
In May of this year, I was a part of the video production crew for our final class project. I worked with three other guys to film and document the process of the project and edit everything into a final video, which determined our grade. We all passed with excellence due to our strong teamwork and ability to focus. I enjoyed the team aspect a lot because we were able to combine our ideas for the best possible result.

Any prior clan experience? I have previously played in and served as an admin in a couple community servers before this one, but I resigned from my post when I was finished playing in them for good. I do not think that I will ever leave DMFrenzy though, the 1v1 server is too fun.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? Yes. I have OBS and sometimes record CS:GO for experiments.

Closing comments: I served as admin in a community 5v5 server a while back and gained experience working with other admin and spotting sneaky cheaters. As I stated before, I resigned when I quit the server because I was bored with it. Last thing: I LOVE SALTINE GOLDFISH (I'm going to get some after I hit submit)

c-dubs

[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
May 29, 2018
Maine
Credits
Reactions
17 0 0
I haven't seen you active in the discord except yesterday when you asked about when your application would be reviewed. I also haven't seen you active on any of the servers, but this could just be because we're active at different times. The application is a little short, I feel as though it could have been worded better and given a bit more substance.
Keeping these things in mind, it'll have to be a no from me.

Local time
Today, 20:32
Jun 26, 2018
Nevada
Credits
Reactions
4 0 0
I've seen you once of twice on the 1v1 server but that's it.

MeTeoRite

Best Producer for DMFrenzy
Local time
Feb 4, 2018
Annapolis, Maryland
Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
I'd like to see some video editing skills :D

Good luck and hopefully you will make the admin team!

Cheers,

Local time
Dec 13, 2017
Michigan, US
Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
Haven't ever seen you on the 1v1 server, which is typically a haunt of mine.

senTenZ

Official Clan Fuckwad
Local time
Today, 20:32
Apr 15, 2018
California
Credits
Reactions
19 1 0
I feel as though I have met you before, but not very often. Try to be as active as possible to improve your chances of being accepted.

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
Reactions
21 5 0
You haven't been seen on the discord for a few weeks now, as @senTenZ said, activity is key, so you should be as active as you can.

Local time
May 29, 2018
USA
Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
I'll admit that I haven't been as active as usual in the past two or so weeks. Around the time when I applied, my profile said 64 hours past two weeks. Now, 18. I have a brother going off to college that I've been trying to spend time with more as it is his last summer here. Also, in my time at home, I've been spending more time with my family than on my computer. That combined with my trip last week and some PC problems, my activity in the discord and servers has unfortunately decreased. However, I promise to be around more from now on. By the way, Meteorite, I DO have skill regarding video editing and sent you a link in discord. :)

R31D

Minecraft in 2018 L0L
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Jul 27, 2018
usa
Credits
Reactions
7 2 0
You had a player join the discord to help you report a player by word of mouth, I think we both know that we need proof and you thought that your "word of mouth" would help you. Even admins cant use there word of mouth. I think you need to re-read some of the rules of applying posted "Here". Anyways gl hope to see you around!

WTFrank

The Real Frank
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Oct 17, 2017
New York, USA.
Credits
Reactions
14 0 0
Never played with him, but from discord interactions and observing the way he handles reporting players, he has proven to be immature and not admin worthy. As stated above he wanted someone banned based off word of mouth and no evidence. -1. For immaturity and incorrect mindset of our rules. Don't have my vouch.

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
Reactions
21 5 0
I was initially going to vouch for you but after the past day or so seeing your attitude and comments from the discord server I'm changing my decision.

Here is the main reason.

Don't have my vouch.

Last edited by a moderator:

R31D

Minecraft in 2018 L0L
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Jul 27, 2018
usa
Credits
Reactions
7 2 0
(NEW REP)

Like said above, your rude in discord when your active {barley} never seen you in-game and im active everyday. You dont seem like you are an admin, for those reasons -vouch.

kennyL

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Nov 1, 2016
Virginia, United States of America
Credits
Reactions
34 0 1
Thank you for applying to be an admin; however, at the moment we don't see you as a fit for the DMFrenzy staff team.

This reason is due to your decreased activity over these past few weeks. It is important for staff members to be active across all of our platforms, which include the forums, discord, and the servers.

Don't let this discourage you, as you can still apply for admin again.