10man? More like 10ban FeelsBadMan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Today, 02:42
Apr 10, 2018
Texas
Credits
I concede I was toxic and I am sorry for calling out noobs. However I feel that, after a month, I have served my time. Everyone knows I'm a good guy and shouldn't have been permanently banned with no warning on my first offence. If given a second chance, I will at least be less toxic than Kenny.

Thanks,
Cow

#newCow

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 03:42
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
#FreeCow

Local time
Apr 12, 2018
Florida, USA
Credits
#notToxic #newCow #better4Evar #noRage #teamPlayer #somebodyhelpimbeingforcedtowritethisagainstmywill #teamPositivity

inzane

Professional Managers' Assistant
SENIOR ADMIN
Local time
Dec 4, 2017
USA
Credits
#NewCowNewMe

On a serious note, I believe cow should be unbanned. It's been a month later and I feel that he is ready to play in the 10-mans again.

Local time
Dec 1, 2018
Credits
#Cowisareallycutedoodthatshouldbegivenasecondchance:)

He's only "toxic" to people that he knows can be better :)))))))))
10/10 nice guy cow

WTFrank

The Real Frank
Local time
Oct 17, 2017
New York, USA.
Credits
I concede I was toxic and I am sorry for calling out noobs. However I feel that, after a month, I have served my time. Everyone knows I'm a good guy and shouldn't have been permanently banned with no warning on my first offence. If given a second chance, I will at least be less toxic than Kenny.

Thanks,
Cow

#newCow
You were banned multiple times, and I told you about them all, so you were warned about your first offence.

Local time
Apr 10, 2018
Texas
Credits
You were banned multiple times, and I told you about them all, so you were warned about your first offence.
Nope.
One ban for leaving a 4v5 game that got overturned by a manager.
😉

WTFrank

The Real Frank
Local time
Oct 17, 2017
New York, USA.
Credits
Ok? I still told you about it. I was the one who told you that you were banned. It does not matter that you were unbanned because they agreed that if you were going to be banned for that game, everyone should have been. You claimed you were not warned about your first offence, which is not true.

Local time
Apr 10, 2018
Texas
Credits
Ok? I still told you about it. I was the one who told you that you were banned. It does not matter that you were unbanned because they agreed that if you were going to be banned for that game, everyone should have been. You claimed you were not warned about your first offence, which is not true.
o·ver·turn
verb
past tense: overturned; past participle: overturned
/ˌōvərˈtərn/

1. 2.
    abolish, invalidate, or reverse (a previous system, decision, situation, etc.).

A ban for a different offence that was overturned =/= a warning for toxic behavior.

You said I was banned multiple times, which is not true.
You said I was warned about my first offence, which, as we have seen here together, is not true.

#atThisPointYouAreHelpingMoreThanHurtingMe
#newCow
#freeCow

WTFrank

The Real Frank
Local time
Oct 17, 2017
New York, USA.
Credits
o·ver·turn
verb
past tense: overturned; past participle: overturned
/ˌōvərˈtərn/

1. 2.
    abolish, invalidate, or reverse (a previous system, decision, situation, etc.).

A ban for a different offence that was overturned =/= a warning for toxic behavior.

You said I was banned multiple times, which is not true.
You said I was warned about my first offence, which, as we have seen here together, is not true.

#atThisPointYouAreHelpingMoreThanHurtingMe
#newCow
#freeCow
This is proof you are still toxic. Gl getting unbanned, everyone who plays 10 mans complains about you, you are the type of person we do not like in our community, Im sure @UntitledSoldier would agree.

Local time
Apr 10, 2018
Texas
Credits
I'm sorry you feel that the way you forced me to refute lies makes me toxic. No offence intended. I guess next time I make a ban appeal I shouldn't defend myself (the entire point).
BTW, the most active 10 man players already posted the opposite of what you just said.
Actually, even you said the opposite and just now deleted it. https://gyazo.com/9ea898934a331467634cc21979d2cd8f

#freeCow

Last edited:

WTFrank

The Real Frank
Local time
Oct 17, 2017
New York, USA.
Credits
Honestly, forgot what I just responded. Im creating a new response, you probably did not even see my last one. Yes, at the time I did not agree you should be perm banned, then later on you were super toxic to me. And I talked to other players and they all dislike you and refuse to play with you. These people responding here are not the most active, they are all your close friends, of course your friends want you back. But we do whats best for the majority of the community, not what you and your friends want.

Loyal

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
Honestly, forgot what I just responded. Im creating a new response, you probably did not even see my last one. Yes, at the time I did not agree you should be perm banned, then later on you were super toxic to me. And I talked to other players and they all dislike you and refuse to play with you. These people responding here are not the most active, they are all your close friends, of course your friends want you back. But we do whats best for the majority of the community, not what you and your friends want.
I just want to point out, June, ham, Inzane, And myself are probably the most active 10-man players..

WTFrank

The Real Frank
Local time
Oct 17, 2017
New York, USA.
Credits
I just want to point out, June, ham, Inzane, And myself are probably the most active 10-man players..
I am one of if not the most active 10 man player, very rarely do I not play when they are being hosted. There are more active people than the ones you mentioned.

kennyL

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Nov 1, 2016
Virginia, United States of America
Credits
Yes, the managerial team will do what we believe is best for the community. Please stop cluttering this thread with the back and forth and let us talk it over and decide.

There was no progression in his ban for toxicity to my knowledge. A ban for abandoning != a ban for toxicity and they should have independent progressions.

Now please just relax while I talk with the management team, thanks.

Loyal

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
I am one of if not the most active 10 man player, very rarely do I not play when they are being hosted. There are more active people than the ones you mentioned.
Yea i agree, i'm just saying from the ones in this thread, most of them if not all play in nearly all of the 10-mans.

WTFrank

The Real Frank
Local time
Oct 17, 2017
New York, USA.
Credits
Yes, the managerial team will do what we believe is best for the community. Please stop cluttering this thread with the back and forth and let us talk it over and decide.

There was no progression in his ban for toxicity to my knowledge. A ban for abandoning != a ban for toxicity and they should have independent progressions.

Now please just relax while I talk with the management team, thanks.
I would just like to point out, his first ban WAS for toxicity. that is why it was a 30 day ban. Abandoning is a 2 week ban.

Local time
Apr 10, 2018
Texas
Credits
bump

Thanks for all the support guys, don't forget I'm only asking for a reduced sentence :) !!

#newCow
#freeCow

inzane

SENIOR ADMIN
Local time
Dec 4, 2017
USA
Credits
Your appeal has been accepted.

You were previously banned for 30 days prior to this event.

Due to this being your second offence, your ban will change to 60 days. You have already been banned for 30 days, and therefore will be unbanned on January 1st.

This thread is now closed, any further questions can be directed towards me.

inzane

SENIOR ADMIN
Local time
Dec 4, 2017
USA
Credits
Upon further review, we've decided, as Kenny said above, that the progression for your ban is independent of your first ban.

The reason for this is that your first ban was for abandoning, and your second is for toxicity.

Therefore, you will be unbanned as the standard ban for toxicity is 30 days.

Welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

[DMF] Members online

No members online now.

[DMF] Newest members

[DMF] Top Posters

Month: Year: