DMFRENZY!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts! Join us now to unlock more of DMFRENZY!

1320Ben Applied For Admin!

Vouch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1320Ben

[DMF DONATOR!]
DMF $
What's your first name? Ben

In Game Name: benny/ben

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:665800 | https://steamcommunity.com/id/protesting/

What is your Discord username? benny #3187

Are you active in our Discord server? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-20+ Hours Per Week. Not nessecarily related but as of 7/31 i hold 3rd place in retake rankings, this might show how much time and effort i put into this server

What type of our servers do you play on most? NA Retake

Why do you want to be an Admin? As of the past few weeks i have come to the realization of how much I enjoy and appreciate the DMF servers and staff. I have been thinking of ways that I can give back to this amazing community and I have decided that giving my hours to these servers would be a great way to do so. Ontop of putting time and effort into bettering the community I decided earlier this week that I was going to help out even more and donate some money to DMF, specifically 75$.

I have had my fair share of cheaters, toxicity, racism, and all types of other intolerable behavior in the DMF servers. Although most of the time it is dealt with and handled, I would love to take this opportunity and put my part in and help rid this community of those people, thus bettering DMF as a whole. As my application shows i spend approximately 20+ hours a week on these servers and I am sure that I can use that time to handle as many reports and help as many people as I can.

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
I am apart of a team at my current job and I absolutely enjoy my time working on the team. The job has given me so many opportunities to learn and grow as a person and i am grateful for how it has changed me and how many amazing people i have met while on the job.

Any prior clan experience? In the past I have worked for WhiffCity Retakes as an admin/moderator so I knowledge and experience in this field.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? Yes I do

Closing comments: I want to thank everyone for taking the time to read my application, i have given so much time to these servers and i think that it is finally my time to step in. I would really appreciate any feedback and comments that you may have, please leave them below. Once again I want to thank everyone for this opportunity even though i might get declined.

Last edited:

inzane

[DMF DONATOR!]
DMF $
I haven't gotten to know you too well yet, but from what I've seen so far you seem like a good candidate.

Keep up the activity and you might get a vouch or two.

1320Ben

[DMF DONATOR!]
DMF $
I haven't gotten to know you too well yet, but from what I've seen so far you seem like a good candidate.

Keep up the activity and you might get a vouch or two.
thank you very much for the reply, ill keep it up! Good or bad please leave your comments on what you think of me! Itll only help me improve as a person.

inzane

[DMF DONATOR!]
DMF $
We're interested in interviewing you to get to know you better.

Please PM either a manager or a senior admin to set up your interview date/time.

pablo

yung saint
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
DMF $
Yea ben seems like he's "got the right stuff" for an admin role, good attitude from what I've seen, been helpful to other members, seems like a cool amigo. +1 from me.

dynamodev

savage
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
DMF $
+1 for me, seems like a chill guy and helps whenever he can.

Combos

Not your average twitch thot
SENIOR ADMIN
DMF $
After much thought between the managers and I, we have decided not to accept you as an admin. Feel free to try again in the future!

UntitledSoldier

[FOUNDER!]
DMF $
Why was he declined? Could a reason be posted so perhaps he'll know what needs to be worked on?

Maybe this missing info was posted elsewhere for him, in which case, please ignore this message - If not, lets try and post reasons so users know what to approve on. Thanks!

kennyL

not a bug; a feature
[DMF MANAGER!]
DMF $
So I can outline it real quick here I think our concerns were at some point conveyed to him. We took a long while to talk about if we wanted Ben as an admin or not and a few things made us lean towards the no. The largest of the issues being that his account has a history of being banned from other communities for cheating and some demos we watch from 10 mans with him seemed to be very fishy at times. With the two of those combined, we didn't have enough to say if he definitively was or wasn't a cheater. It all added up to us not really thinking he would be a good fit for staff right now. If we got to know him more and he was around for longer it might go a different way.

UntitledSoldier

[FOUNDER!]
DMF $
Thanks for letting me know Kenny.

I did speak directly with Ben to try and get an idea.

He did mention that the account was used by his brother/friends. I've heard this story before lol.

Lets say for a minute that he didn't come forward with that account, but instead he came forward with a newer account that only he used, without the past on it. Would he be declined because he was "fishy"?

I'm just trying to piece this together. I can't see someone buying lifetime VIP just to come and hack.

ToxicFrank

[DMF MANAGER!]
DMF $
I would say the past of the account did in fact hurt my opinion on him but there was also a demo submitted by some community members who were concerned he may have been cheating. After reviewing it I couldn't with a good conscience say he wasn't cheating in the demo. I wanted to make sure we watch him a bit more in the community before making a complete decision on that demo. I know that every admin that I had to review that demo agreed that it was suspicious. Honestly, if he was someone random I am pretty sure every person we sent that demo to would have without a doubt banned them for cheating but because we knew him we wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt because we would hope no one would donate just to cheat on the servers. That being said it was extremely fishy and paired with the account history of being listed on a hack Vs Hack site and being banned on multiple other servers for cheating (some of which happened after he said he came into possession of the account) it was too much for us to in good conscience approve it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Support DMFRENZY!

VIP & Credit Packages have been set up to help finance our CSGO Servers!

Members Online

No members online now.
Top Bottom