{1v1} Point system change please?

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Lkw

Credits
Can we get a kill or hour limit that has to be reached in order for the point system to apply for you? Because a few other top 10s and I are getting annoyed losing 6+ points every time we die to a new player to the server. We are competing with each other, but its difficult to do if random people are taking away our points. If we can't get a limit, can we get a lower point reduction based on position on leader board? So instead of losing 6 points, only lose like 3?

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
This is much much easier said than done. There is a way to make point reduction much less but it doesn't have a time period it is either on or off.

Comment

Lkw

Credits
This is much much easier said than done. There is a way to make point reduction much less but it doesn't have a time period it is either on or off.
I figured it would be difficult. It just isn't logical to.lose so.many points to a new player. Point reduction decreasing would help a lot. But the way it is now, a spin bitter could come on and it would be over for any high rank holding player.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom