A joke of administrative staffing

• Thread starter Deleted member 142
  • Start date
  • Replies 23
  • Views 4K

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Is the Administration poor in the NA retakes?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 142

This community is absolute garbage whenever an administrator is present. Whenever, whether it's Venture, DaZeD, this new guy Daniel or someone else, everyone has a good time and enjoys the game and then once they log on every tilts, dc's and we still consider them "pillars of our community".

This is embarrassing, it's honestly a joke. There's abusive administration, all of the admins whine, bitch, and fight with players in the servers, and the retake servers remain ABSURDLY understaffed. Still, nobody gets administrative privileges, people like angel, myself, joe apply, with hundreds of hours spent on the retakes and all people do is bitch. So we get people like DaZeD, who got the role because they were "known", comes on the server once in a while, ruins the entire vibe and nobody likes him.

This is partly because we can all tell the owner DMFrenzy can't keep up with all the servers and so he's detached from the retake community, but if you want to develop this thing, you need to remove the administrators you currently have. Sick and tired of this useless bullshit.

Just FYI, here are the circumstances for writing this post:
angel calls admin to kick players with 190 ping from Turkey running into the opposite site and intentionally not defusing bombs
Daniel comes in from the UK, refuses to kick players with high ping
angel and I ask why
he says high ping is a disadvantage and therefore we shouldn't bitch about it
I say you're completely clueless if you think high ping should be associated with a competitive gamemode
I get kicked
angel gets a ban for "not being respectful"
and the high ping players continue to play
to which, the administrator mutes anyone who talks to him in the general chat

Fucking joke, hope the decent people who are the high administration recognize why I'm upset and make an actual change, this community is a literal waste of time. Consider your two most active regulars in angel and I gone, peace.

Credits
Do you see why you're not worth being an admin?

Firstly, I came from a call and solved the problem the guy that wasnt going in the correct site stopped and If I remember i kicked someone, Once it was over I simply asked a Q nicely, like whats wrong with high MS because we are at a disadv and the server does not have pingkicker so it doesnt give me the right to kick for ping.

You started calling me a "fucking retard (no offense)" and I said ok, but anwser my q.. you completed to going on kys and dc instead of saying u'd prefer not to anwser. I was talking nicely the whole time and I just asked a simple Q. I did kick you after u disrispected me twice while I was being nice then your "supposedly deserved admin friend" kept on going how I just "ride Soldiers **** on the forums, so he got banned for 30 minutes too.

You come into the forums to act so innocent, go do that somewhere else. I came from a call and solved it, I asked u a simple Q and told u i dont play here much I come for calls yet u go on to fully disrispect me and still say to yourself you deserve admin.

Comment
Credits
i am not going to lie about what i said because i know this "Daniel" person is going to go on here

i said EXACTLY THIS

Daniel you are useless for not kicking someone who is CLEARLY trolling in front of you

then he replied saying he is not going to do anything about the situation because of his "ping" when i was not talking about his ping i was talking about the fact the kid was Trolling

then i told him - the only reason you are admin is because you dick ride untitled on the website

please Daniel tell me something i wrote here that is not correct i would love to see it

btw - he banned me for some disrespect or something like that and the kid is probably still trolling on the retake lol

Comment
Credits
Actually you did not kick anyone other than Collide and I not the people trolling

that is the whole reason we are on this website right now

Comment
Credits
i am not going to lie about what i said because i know this "Daniel" person is going to go on here

i said EXACTLY THIS

Daniel you are useless for not kicking someone who is CLEARLY trolling in front of you

then he replied saying he is not going to do anything about the situation because of his "ping" when i was not talking about his ping i was talking about the fact the kid was Trolling

then i told him - the only reason you are admin is because you dick ride untitled on the website

please Daniel tell me something i wrote here that is not correct i would love to see it

btw - he banned me for some disrespect or something like that and the kid is probably still trolling on the retake lol

He wasnt trolling. or atleast when I came he was more confused and I didnt refuse to kick due to the ping, u said kick him he has over 100MS which I cannot because of the fact that only his ping was over 100.

Disrispect? read what you said up "because you dick ride untitled on the website" Some nice words you got there when I was clearly talking nicely and respecting you and your friends.

Comment
Credits
Actually you did not kick anyone other than Collide and I not the people trolling

that is the whole reason we are on this website right now

I slayed someone and warned people to solve the issue. collidin knows why he got kicked, and were on the forums due to the fact that I am supposedly a bad admin and u guys are the best should be admins with your very nice attitude!

Comment
Credits
i actually did not tell u to kick him for 100 ping

you have collide and i mixed up right now ..

I may have u mixed up but u both were rude, and when i came I slayed and used admin say for people picking skins afk etc.

Comment
D

Deleted member 142

Do you see why you're not worth being an admin?

Firstly, I came from a call and solved the problem the guy that wasnt going in the correct site stopped and If I remember i kicked someone, Once it was over I simply asked a Q nicely, like whats wrong with high MS because we are at a disadv and the server does not have pingkicker so it doesnt give me the right to kick for ping.

You started calling me a "fucking retard (no offense)" and I said ok, but anwser my q.. you completed to going on kys and dc instead of saying u'd prefer not to anwser. I was talking nicely the whole time and I just asked a simple Q. I did kick you after u disrispected me twice while I was being nice then your "supposedly deserved admin friend" kept on going how I just "ride Soldiers **** on the forums, so he got banned for 30 minutes too.

You come into the forums to act so innocent, go do that somewhere else. I came from a call and solved it, I asked u a simple Q and told u i dont play here much I come for calls yet u go on to fully disrispect me and still say to yourself you deserve admin.

No, you kicked nobody, there were people in the spectate queue waiting to join the server from the NA region and there were minimum four other people with 100+ ping, MINIMUM. You came into the server, I no longer want an administrative role in this community because it's apparent it will never go anywhere, hence why I even posted this in the first place. If the likes of someone who can't type out the word "u" and doesn't know what "plugins are on the server" can get administration but angel and joe can't?

This community is as much as a joke as you are.

Comment
Credits
No, you kicked nobody, there were people in the spectate queue waiting to join the server from the NA region and there were minimum four other people with 100+ ping, MINIMUM. You came into the server, I no longer want an administrative role in this community because it's apparent it will never go anywhere, hence why I even posted this in the first place. If the likes of someone who can't type out the word "u" and doesn't know what "plugins are on the server" can get administration but angel and joe can't?

This community is as much as a joke as you are.

The 'plugin' was removed, which is something u dont know about, that's first.
Trying to make an argument over the word you just because I have it 'u'. Nice one, right to the point of the thread

Comment
D

Deleted member 142

Ofc you would, you're the other friend.

I slayed and gave warnings.
Yeah god forbid three people who play on the retake server regularly mutually agree on the same points, it's almost like we have a point or something?

fucking idiot

Comment
Credits
its just no point lol

There are multiple people on the server who deserve admin but someone who people have NEVER seen on the server before gets admin

Why? who the fucking knows

Comment
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom