A Newbie from Egypt!

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hello, my name is Karim, i'm 18 years old and I come from Egypt. Been introduced to the community by classmates (yes, the community is pretty popular in my school, people keep talking about how crazy it is to earn credits and buy cool stuff). It's been a couple of days for me in the community now and I just thought about introducing myself and say hi to the people in here! :D

So yeah, cya in-game!

Credits
Hi Karim!

I've seen you on the discord so nice to see you joining the forums. Make sure to keep it up reporting cheaters as it helps us keep the community clean. Have a great day and I'll see you on the servers!

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
Welcome! Hope to get to know you and see you around, although you being in Egypt I assume you play EU servers so you will most likely play with some of our EU admins. Hopefully, you join discord and we can get to know you. Glad you enjoy our servers and if you ever need help on them, even if they are EU, and any of our admins are on, myself included, let us know and we will be glad to jump in and help.

Comment
Credits
Hi Karim! Nice to meet you man, welcome to the forums! Hopefully I will meet u on the servers! I'm playing the EU retake one, you can find me there! :)

Comment
Credits
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time in the community, you can add me on steam if you need anything.

Comment
Credits
Hey Karim, welcome to DMFRENZY. If you ever need help with anything or need anyone to talk to, we're all here and we would love to talk to you. i Hope to see you in games although you most likely play EU and im NA, but regardless, welcome and enjoy your stay!

Comment

SiggaNike

Best Producer for DMFrenzy
SERVER VIP
Credits
Welcome to DMFrenzy my guy!

If you need help with anything, let me know !

Cheers,

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom