DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

DENIED A_rooster Applied For Admin!

Vouch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Today, 15:34
May 6, 2018
houston
Credits
Reactions
1 0 0

Online Game Name: A_rooster

My Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/A_rooster

Are you active in our Discord channel? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-14 Hours Per week

What type of our servers do you play on most? 1v1

Why do you want to be an Admin? The reason for me applying for admin is because I'm tired of running into cheaters or Spamers that ruin the game for me and others and having no one around to give them consequences also I'd like to be able to help the other people in the server

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
When I used to work at a restaurant (my first job) I had to work with my co-workers and I really depended on them for our success and having the orders come through.

Any prior clan experience? None :(

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? Yes I do I have multiple recording softwares

Closing comments: I'd really like to be accepted into the DMfrenzy admin group so I could help maintain the server that I first joined

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 16:34
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
Reactions
20 5 0
Hey there!

Thank you for applying. I'll be giving you some feedback/tips to help your application.

I noticed that you state that you're active in our discord server, although you joined quiet recently and have only minimal messages.
Next, Your application lacks details that tells us what sets you apart from other applicants, and why we should choose you over them, because anyone can hand out mutes and bans.
Finally, You havent been active on the fourms for the 22 days you've been registered.
-------Tips--------
1. Be active on the discord and fourms, and get to know some staff members so they can possibly vouch for you which can possibly increase your chances.
2. Tell us a bit about yourself and what sets you apart from rougly the other 8-9 applicants.
3. Be active on the fourms.
4. Help out people when they need it.

No vouch from me, but hopefully that will change.
Best of luck! :)

senTenZ

Official Clan Fuckwad
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 13:34
Apr 15, 2018
California
Credits
Reactions
19 1 0
Hey, I've seen you a lot in the 1v1's.
I haven't seen you a whole lot on the discord of forums, but you're on the sever all the time. You seem to have a level head, although I don't hear you speak very often, and you haven't broken any rules to my knowledge. You're application is looking good to me so far. If you keep it up, you'll see a vouch from me in the future.

Local time
May 6, 2018
houston
Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
Hey, I've seen you a lot in the 1v1's.
I haven't seen you a whole lot on the discord of forums, but you're on the sever all the time. You seem to have a level head, although I don't hear you speak very often, and you haven't broken any rules to my knowledge. You're application is looking good to me so far. If you keep it up, you'll see a vouch from me in the future.[/QQU
Thanks man, appreciate it

Local time
May 6, 2018
houston
Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
W
Hey there!

Thank you for applying. I'll be giving you some feedback/tips to help your application.

I noticed that you state that you're active in our discord server, although you joined quiet recently and have only minimal messages.
Next, Your application lacks details that tells us what sets you apart from other applicants, and why we should choose you over them, because anyone can hand out mutes and bans.
Finally, You havent been active on the fourms for the 22 days you've been registered.
-------Tips--------
1. Be active on the discord and fourms, and get to know some staff members so they can possibly vouch for you which can possibly increase your chances.
2. Tell us a bit about yourself and what sets you apart from rougly the other 8-9 applicants.
3. Be active on the fourms.
4. Help out people when they need it.

No vouch from me, but hopefully that will change.
Best of luck! :)[/QUOTE
Will do

Local time
Today, 22:34
Nov 9, 2017
Bitola,Macedonia
Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
I havent really seen u playting , because I am european and u know , we play on different servers , try to be active on discord and forums so I we can get to know u more :)

senTenZ

Official Clan Fuckwad
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 13:34
Apr 15, 2018
California
Credits
Reactions
19 1 0
Hey, I've made my decision. I'll vouch for you. You seem very level headed and mature from what I've seen in the 1v1's and Discord. All of your replies to other admins have been concise and well thought-out.

+Rep

ToxicFrank

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Oct 29, 2016
Nebraska
Credits
Reactions
24 1 0
Hello A_Rooster, we have decided to issue you an interview to see if you have what it takes to make staff team or not. Please work with us VIA Discord to set up a time for this interview. Thank you for applying and congratulations on making it this far.

-Frank

inzane

SENIOR ADMIN
Local time
Dec 4, 2017
USA
Credits
Reactions
18 1 0
Hi rooster,

I regret to inform you that your application is denied.

The reason for this decision is due to inactivity. When reviewing applicants we heavily take into account activity which shows dedication to the community.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

[DMF] Login Menu (Free Signup)

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now