About Me

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hey everyone, I'm KpBiC, but most people usually just call me Kp for short. Just making this introduction post to say hello since I guess I'm now a more official apart of the community. I've only been on the servers for a few months now starting with the retakes and would like to get into 1v1's, for about a month now but I've already seen from the admin and other members of the community that this is a great place to just play cs and have fun. I'm currently 15 and a Sophomore in high school waiting to get out for summer break in a couple of days where I'll then be moving onto my new job at McDonald's to further my work experience and make more money to hopefully obtain a more upgrade for my PC. I live in New-York, which is a place i would like to move from. with it's cold weather and amount of angry people. And I guess that's all the things about me other than I am very shy sometimes and act like an idiot most of the time. Thanks for anyone who somehow decided to open this thread and end up reading this.

-Sincerely KpBiC

Credits
Hey Kp, Welcome to DMFrenzy Fourms!

I read you live in New York, so do I!
And I can agree with you, some people can be crazy at times.
Please dont be afriad to ask me or any staff member a question you have, Myself and everyone on the staff team would be happy to help you!

Good Luck at your future job!

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom