DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

Abusive Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Yesterday, 21:01
Aug 25, 2018
San Francisco, CA
Credits
Reactions
3 0 0
Abuse of Admin Powers on the first day. Reports have been filed. Mutes randomly and causes server complications such as information non-existent, and unjustified mutes and bans.
-- Not at all was I curving any guidelines or not complying to any rules, nor was a few others, and mutes were being tossed around.

MeTeoRite

Best Producer for DMFrenzy
Local time
Today, 00:01
Feb 4, 2018
Annapolis, Maryland
Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
Who exactly was abusing the admin powers??

kennyL

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Nov 1, 2016
Virginia, United States of America
Credits
Reactions
34 0 1
Looking into it as @WTFrank said. The admin in question is @R31D and he says he has evidence for his mutes and bans.

You say "Reports have been filed." are there other reports than this one?

Local time
Aug 25, 2018
San Francisco, CA
Credits
Reactions
3 0 0
Nonother than this one so far. Me saying "Reports have been filed" is just an extent of my report. Adding on to that, no evidence has been given on the topic. He was very much toxic and would not comply to questions, to an extent he told me that I would be muted if I hadn't stopped my curiosity.

R31D

Minecraft in 2018 L0L
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Jul 27, 2018
usa
Credits
Reactions
7 2 0
So basically what happened was I was on the server for around 2 hours, before I started to mute people. It was toxic and very loud. At almost the end of a map, a player by the name of Sharkgirl ear rapped me and the server, they were told to stop many maps ago and it continued. I said in voice chat, please stop eating your mic and mic spamming. He deiced to continue to do it. I muted the player for 2 hours and left it be. The next map, Koji began to egg on players to change their name to unmute him, contentious talked about it, and wouldn't stop when I asked you too many times. I got sick of it and muted you. When you got unmuted, I hoped you learn your lesson and you didn't you began to talk about it once again. I didn't mute you and it didn't stop, after I stopped feeding into you, you decided to come on here and post to the forums. I will be uploading your evidence in just a couple of minutes. Please bear with me!

kennyL

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Nov 1, 2016
Credits
Reactions
34 0 1
Alright well, he is telling me he has evidence so I'll wait until he posts it here. For now, thank you for the report and we will see what comes of it when/if he provides evidence.

Local time
Aug 25, 2018
San Francisco, CA
Credits
Reactions
3 0 0
Okay, fair enough. I will bear with you till you provide further evidence because of the player by the name of Sharkgirl. I have two witnesses on hand that also saw that it wasn't Shark. Until you provide the evidence I will continue to complain about our unjustified mutes. Please to be sure to provide evidence of Shark spamming or "ear-raping" the server so that I can further comply otherwise there is no point in fighting this fight.

WTFrank

The Real Frank
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Oct 17, 2017
New York, USA.
Credits
Reactions
14 0 0
Okay, fair enough. I will bear with you till you provide further evidence because of the player by the name of Sharkgirl. I have two witnesses on hand that also saw that it wasn't Shark. Until you provide the evidence I will continue to complain about our unjustified mutes. Please to be sure to provide evidence of Shark spamming or "ear-raping" the server so that I can further comply otherwise there is no point in fighting this fight.
Having witnesses really doesn't help. We base decisions off of evidence, so having their word means nothing. Just saying.

kennyL

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Nov 1, 2016
Credits
Reactions
34 0 1
You have every right to complain. We require out admins to provide evidence for all mutes/bans no matter how long the ban or mute is. We can't base our decisions based on hearsay so we require evidence for everything.

Again thank you for bringing it to our attention and we are looking into it.

R31D

Minecraft in 2018 L0L
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Jul 27, 2018
usa
Credits
Reactions
7 2 0
- The Mute For SharkGirl.

WTFrank

The Real Frank
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Oct 17, 2017
New York, USA.
Credits
Reactions
14 0 0
So, you didn't include you warning him, or when u actually muted him.

R31D

Minecraft in 2018 L0L
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Jul 27, 2018
usa
Credits
Reactions
7 2 0
So, you didn't include you warning him, or when u actually muted him.
If you see where the mic's show up, you can see me talking my shadow play dosent pick up my voice... I can look thru logs to find the in-chat warning { Also I unmuted after 45 mins as I thought that a 2hr mute was a little harsh. }

WTFrank

The Real Frank
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Oct 17, 2017
New York, USA.
Credits
Reactions
14 0 0
If you see where the mic's show up, you can see me talking my shadow play dosent pick up my voice... I can look thru logs to find the in-chat warning { Also I unmuted after 45 mins as I thought that a 2hr mute was a little harsh. }
I see that, but you should really be doing a voice and chat warning.

Local time
Aug 25, 2018
San Francisco, CA
Credits
Reactions
3 0 0
Yeah, I forgot to mention that there was no verbal warning only a text chat, I have no screenshot or and video proof of anything so I feel that I came into this unprepared I think the best thing to do is to drop this argument. If I have anymore problems I'll be sure to contact the admins. I'm glad that you guys were very responsive and where really "there" when I had a problem. I'll be sure to keep in contact and I'll be a help if you need it in the future. Sorry for the inconvenience. Let's put this in the past and look forward to the future. Thanks for everything.

PandaWubs

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Jun 8, 2018
Gardena, CA
Credits
Reactions
7 0 0
So let me get this straight. You're admitting that you were mic spamming then as well as evidence proves that you were egging players on. Instigating the toxicity. As well as you acknowledge that you have received a warning and continued

WTFrank

The Real Frank
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Oct 17, 2017
New York, USA.
Credits
Reactions
14 0 0
So let me get this straight. You're admitting that you were mic spamming then as well as evidence proves that you were egging players on. Instigating the toxicity. As well as you acknowledge that you have received a warning and continued
Why are you responding to a post from August 25th?

PandaWubs

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Jun 8, 2018
Gardena, CA
Credits
Reactions
7 0 0
woops :D it showed up in appeals not in denied haha mb

Status
Not open for further replies.