DMFRENZY!

Looking to become a VIP member?

Register now - It's free

Admin - Help Improve your chances! [READ ME]

Who has read this thread (Total: 12) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 6, Members: 0, Guests: 6)

Credits
Here's a list of helpful ideas that'll greatly improve your chances of being an admin!

Participate in the website, our discord, and servers!
It doesn't do us any good if someone just remains active in our servers. I'll always try my best to post as many updates as possible on the website. It makes it easier for us to all have one point we can go look at for updates. Our discord is a great place to get to know our admins and community members. You must have discord linked to apply, you can do so by going to connected accounts and linking them.

Strive to help DMFRENZY grow in every way possible.
Do you have a suggestion on how we can grow DMFRENZY? Whatever the advice, I'm here to listen!

Help assist users/members/other admins whenever needed.
You're setting an example for others in the server. They do, as you do. Be helpful; & others will do the same!

Act mature and respectful!
Yes, that's right. As an admin, I will be looking at you to set an example. I prefer to come in and play in a FUN environment where everyone is LAUGHING, and having FUN. I don't want TOXIC people that make the server TOXIC. No matter who you are, you should feel completely comfortable playing in our servers. Keep it FRIENDLY & MATURE.

Direct any issues to myself (@UntitledSoldier) right away!
It doesn't matter what the issue is about. If it's an issue, REPORT it to me please. I'm a very easy going/down to earth guy. Never feel afraid to report anything.

Also something that is VERY important to people wishing to become an admin.

Get to know our Admins! They'll be vouching for your on your admin application. Be friendly, helpful, and respectful!
Make sure your application is meaningful! We don't like reading the same thing over and over.
Be different; be you!
Not enough information will result in your admin application being denied.

Filling out the admin application:

Please give us as much details about yourself as you possibly can. The more we know about you, the better!
We're a little family - We like to know everyone in our team :)

Fill out our Admin Application (This is linked to it!)

After applying for admin
Sit back and be patient. We usually go through applications in batches unless certain situations arise that require an expedited response. It is easier for us to meet and go over several applications rather than trying to go through each one as they come in. If you have any concerns please direct message one of the managers @kennyL or @ToxicFrank on the forums or discord.

Last edited by a moderator: