Air/Airpath* Intro-

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

air

Credits
*I'm still not set on a name but most people know me by Air. Airpath is a small KZ Steam group that I am a member of and since Air was already my "name", I thought I might add the extension "-path" to show my KZ pride.

Its funny, I've been on DMF for close to a year now and was never really part of the larger DMF community until recently. While I had no affiliation with anyone/anything related to DMF early on, I witnessed the progression and development of many things on the NY retake servers in particular, such as *cough* blue troll *cough*, !mm, and !coin. I was top 10 on NY retakes at one point, but I was always changing alias (including but not limited to: beau, m1, m3, apollo, and drizzy) and never attempted to make a name for myself (metaphorically). Since then, I have been given the alias Air by my server peers, and thus my brief introduction begins.

To address the elephant in the room, I am, in fact, a Boston Red Sox fan. I was raised in Cambridge as well as Brookline. Though I no longer live in the Boston metropolitan area, I travel there frequently. I've been playing CS:GO since March of 2015. I love the FPS genre and the CS franchise is my favorite set of games by far. Other titles I enjoy are COD, Valorant, TF2, and Battlefield.
If you have come to recognize me on the DMF NY retake servers, you may know my favorite weapon is the AWP (2nd elephant in the room), and I also like sniping in other games as well. In terms of entertainment and such, I only watch TV for ESPN, but I like to watch action and dramas (movies + TV) on demand (basically Netflix). I like to listen to classic rock and hip-hop, as well as chill music when I am out on a drive. I love gaming in general, I think it a great escape from reality when times, such as now, get tough and I am very enthusiastic (most of the time) when I play. Last thing to know about me is that if I am not playing on a retake server, I am infinity waiting in spectator, as an admin/VIP has taken my place. lol. But actual last thing, if you see me on discord (air#8256) and want to play a game I have listed above (like CS or COD) just hmu! :)

lanna

:3
SR ADMIN
Credits
How dare you use my old name. How cursed it was. Anywaysss glad to see that you FINALLY made an introduction after decades. Miss playing with ya nerd. Hope to destroy nerds with u soon

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom