DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

Another Discord Suggestion ~Loyal

Loyal

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 14:06
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Forum Credits
Reactions
15 4 0
I believe the staff team should add a discord channel were US average players are allowed to advertise our platforms weather it ranges from Youtube to Twitch to Even Music. I feel this can bring a positive to not only the servers but also to the user becuase it can give the user some more exposure and even get the servers Even More Exposure.
I Believe that if the staff team were to appy this, it would mainly impact the community in a positve fashion rather then a negative.

Also, A set of discord rules wouldnt hurt.

Finally: The Staff team need to invest some time into making the discord a bit dang prettier. The discord server is kinda dry compared to other relevant discord servers. For example, other discord servers have category's for different types of game modes (FFA,RETAKES,1V1, ETC.) This can benefit the server by making it look a bit more professional and have a larger capacity for players to talk to friends and not a bunch of random conversations in 1 channel (general)

WTFrank

The Real Frank
Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Oct 17, 2017
New York, USA.
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
You can do that in the Livestreams channel, Myself and many others post when we go live, some post youtube vids

inzane

Staff member
SENIOR ADMIN
Local time
Today, 13:06
Dec 4, 2017
USA
Forum Credits
Reactions
16 0 0
---------------/thread-------------------​

kennyL

Staff member
[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Nov 1, 2016
Virginia, United States of America
Forum Credits
Reactions
19 0 1
I'll see what we can do... moon2FEELS

UntitledSoldier

2 YEARS!!! YEA!!!
[DMF FOUNDER!]
Local time
Aug 7, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Forum Credits
Profile Music
Reactions
22 0 1
Is there that much conversation in the discord that we need to separate stuff?

inzane

Staff member
SENIOR ADMIN
Local time
Today, 13:06
Dec 4, 2017
USA
Forum Credits
Reactions
16 0 0
The managers recently overhauled the discord server with new channels and a rules section. However, I’m not sure if channels for different servers are needed but I’d like to give it a try.

WTFrank

The Real Frank
Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Oct 17, 2017
New York, USA.
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
I like how the discord currently is. The managers did a nice job cleaning it up and adding some useful channels. But I do feel that we don't need channels for each server since our discord isn't really used as a talking discord server, its more of a reports server. But adding the channels wouldn't hurt, I just don't think they will be used.

MeTeoRite

Best Producer for DMFrenzy
Local time
Feb 4, 2018
Annapolis, Maryland
Forum Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
I like how the discord currently is. The managers did a nice job cleaning it up and adding some useful channels. But I do feel that we don't need channels for each server since our discord isn't really used as a talking discord server, its more of a reports server. But adding the channels wouldn't hurt, I just don't think they will be used.

I agree with WTFrank. The managers did a great job with cleaning the discord up and having certain sections for certain things.

[DMF] Login Menu (Free Signup)

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now