• DMFRENZY is a CSGO community for fans of DM FFA, Retakes, & 1v1!

Everybody is welcome here.

* Create Your Account *

Or...

Appeal for Ivan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credits
STEAM_0:0:453661202
I was banned for aimbotting by Loren. I can see why Loren would think I am aimbotting, I do a lot of sketchy movement on purposes (especially when it comes to noscope battles). I purposely do it to work on my flicks and its all literally just for practice. I have played with multiple admins on the server and play the exact same way I did and they never banned me.

Credits
You had some locky moments from the time i started spectating you also some of your timing was amazing. I will leave it up to the head admins to decide for them selves from the video evidence.

Video is on the way to being uploaded it is over 8 minutes long and is at 30% upload at this time 9:11pm CST plus you will have to wait for you tube to get done with it on there end.

Credits
played and talked with him before, doesn't seem like the kind of guy to cheat afaik, but I haven't seen the footage yet nor is it my right to decide.

Credits
Honestly I only see two maybe fishy shot which was the one where I shot neegus and he barely peeked but I was double scoped. It was in general a really lucky shot and quite obviously the noscope one. I know this is up to the higher admins but tbh it wasn't that fishy

Credits
I personally think you hack to, in this video you knew I was watching the whole time, and every time you hit a nutty shot you were talking to me trying to play it off, which is really suspect to me. I didn't ban you for this video because I didn't believe I recorded enough evidence, but since loren has banned you i'll also post a video.

WTFrank

The Real Frank
Credits
Just got game banned on your alt account (the one this report is about). You lied to us, and cheated on our servers. You are not welcome in this community Ivan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support DMFRENZY!

[DMF] Members online

No members online now.