Appealing my Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Today, 01:47
Nov 29, 2018
Credits
Hello my name is Naaj and I am or was currently ranked #1 on the 1v1 server.

I was recently banned and I talked to C-dubs about it and he said it had to do with my good sprays and bad movement. I have been accused MANY times of cheating on this server, but that is normal when you are playing well. I know I don’t have a insane amount of hours in CS:GO, but I felt like over the 500 hours that I have played I’ve trained well and consistently gotten better over time. I have been playing on this server for a good amount of time, I’m not sure exactly how long but I’m sure someone can find that out, and throughout my time I’ve never been toxic in anyway. Thank you for taking the time to review my appeal and I hope you can fix this mistake.

-Naaj ( Also knows as Loading...)
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:96809581

Local time
Nov 29, 2018
Credits
Thank you for your reply Untitled,

I understand the admin will need time to post what he feels is the evidence and I will just wait patiently for that.

-Naaj

c-dubs

[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Today, 04:47
May 29, 2018
Maine
Credits
uploading files rn, my reasoning was perfect spray but i fucked it up lol

c-dubs

[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
May 29, 2018
Maine
Credits
here are the links to the evidence once they are done uploading, gonna be a bit till theyre done uploading.

Local time
Nov 29, 2018
Credits
C-dubs,

I truly do not see anything extremely suspicious about any of these clips. Please point any specific moments and I can explain it to you.

-Naaj

Local time
Nov 29, 2018
Credits
C-dubs,

I truly do not see anything extremely suspicious about any of these clips. Please point any specific moments and I can explain it to you.

-Naaj
Edit: #3 has not loaded in yet

JollyDillPickle

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 03:47
Aug 18, 2018
Okc
Credits
I think you hack to I watched you for a while the other day and have some recording of you also. If more evidence is needed I can find the video.

Local time
Nov 29, 2018
Credits
JollyDillPickle,

Could you state some time point in the clips provided that you seem suspicious about?

-Naaj

R31D

Minecraft in 2018 L0L
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Jul 27, 2018
usa
Credits
It’s up to higher management, wait for them to respond.

Local time
Nov 29, 2018
Credits
R31D,

I understand that. I just wanted to see what was so suspicious to them that’s all.

-Naaj

c-dubs

[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
May 29, 2018
Maine
Credits
R31D,

I understand that. I just wanted to see what was so suspicious to them that’s all.

-Naaj
first video, last kill or two of video. entire time, you've been prefiring logs, or at least pre-aiming it when peeking. the one time the dude isn't there, you swing on him specifically without even aiming at logs.

c-dubs

[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
May 29, 2018
Maine
Credits
btw here's the third video i uploaded, for whatever reason it didn't process on youtube.

Local time
Nov 29, 2018
Credits
C-dubs,

The reason I went from a more passive play style as in the pre firing logs and then moving to check the left side was that I felt more confident against who I was playing. I started playing more aggressive and just crouch peaking the angle. As you can see I still check the logs and then went to the left side, but I did it a lot faster. I was never ignoring logs and going straight to the player and the last two kills that you recorded were the beginning of when I started to play aggressive and coincidentally those last two enemies weren’t at the logs.
*Let me know if any of that is confusing or needs to be explained more in depth

-Naaj

Local time
Nov 29, 2018
Credits
C-dubs,

The reason I went from a more passive play style as in the pre firing logs and then moving to check the left side was that I felt more confident against who I was playing. I started playing more aggressive and just crouch peaking the angle. As you can see I still check the logs and then went to the left side, but I did it a lot faster. I was never ignoring logs and going straight to the player and the last two kills that you recorded were the beginning of when I started to play aggressive and coincidentally those last two enemies weren’t at the logs.
*Let me know if any of that is confusing or needs to be explained more in depth

-Naaj
Also, I continued to play aggressive and crouch peak that angle after those two kills. It wasn’t just when the enemy wasn’t at logs.

-Naaj

inzane

Professional Managers' Assistant
SENIOR ADMIN
Local time
Today, 03:47
Dec 4, 2017
USA
Credits
Your appeal has been accepted.

Your spray is very impressive, but we cannot tell for sure whether or not you would be using recoil assist.

There is nothing else that could prove cheats, so you will be unbanned.

Sorry for the delay, you're free to play on the servers again.

Welcome back to the community

Status
Not open for further replies.

[DMF] Members online

No members online now.

[DMF] Newest members

[DMF] Top Posters

Month: Year: