DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

Appealing My Ban

Local time
Today, 11:06
Jan 1, 2018
Portland, OR
Forum Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
Hello!! Im Roxiie! (Aka KillMeTV). You may know me from the Forums, the server, or my Admin Application, or whereever, idk. Long story short, I have started playing a lot more Rainbow 6 Siege than Counter Strike and one of my new friends I met on R6 asked if he could use my CSGO acct to cheat and I said yes since I dont use it anymore. I thought he would just troll around with kids in Flying Scoutsman, or Deathmatch, or maybe even competetive (since my account is a fairly high rank). I did not think that he would cheat in community servers, let alone on DMF however this is what I understand has happened. I would like to appeal for my account to remain banned, but for the IP ban to be lifted as I will make 100% CERTAIN that Ethan does not get access to any of my other accounts. I had a long talk with Sello in disc, and we eventually arrived at the conclusion that I could appeal and get my sentence down to an account ban. Alternatively, if this was an option (only in a perfect world) I would be willing to use steam security to lock-down my account so he can no longer use it if I could get my ban 100% lifted. I do understand that what happens to my account is my responsibility, and I give my sincereset appologies to the staff, and to the community that I allowed a cheater into the DMF servers. Attached below is a picture of my DMs with V-ipe-r (Ethan) where I give him my account info, and he shows me the cheat he uses. image.png

Local time
Jan 1, 2018
Portland, OR
Forum Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
STEAM_1:1:217156217 was the STEAM ID that was banned

kennyL

Staff member
[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Today, 14:06
Nov 1, 2016
Virginia, United States of America
Forum Credits
Reactions
19 0 1
I'm inclined to leave the account and IP both banned as we have evidence of them cheating on DMFrenzy servers. Assuming that isn't your IP that was banned, you are still free to play on other accounts on DMFrenzy. But my opinion is to leave both the IP and account banned on DMFrenzy Servers.

MeTeoRite

Best Producer for DMFrenzy
Local time
Feb 4, 2018
Annapolis, Maryland
Forum Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
I don't want to be the bad guy, but regardless of who did it, it was still cheating, and you were banned for it. My rule has never let me down, just don't lend your account to anyone that isn't you. Also, if everyone said the same thing that you did, then there wouldn't be a reason for bans in the first place. They are mean't to teach a lesson. Now don't get me wrong, Iv'e been in your spot before, but I learned my lesson the long and hard way.

This is only MY personal opinion. Matters may be subject to change, and you can get unbanned.

Best of luck,

Local time
Jan 31, 2018
California, United States of America
Forum Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
You gave him login info, and he showed you he was going to cheat, that's your fault for letting him do that, im sure you are a nice guy and all but you got yourself into that.

Local time
Jan 1, 2018
Portland, OR
Forum Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
I agree with all the comments I see here, and like I said in my appeal, my account is 100% my responsibility. (Since I was not the one cheating on my account) I know that my IP is not banned, however I was mainly hoping through this appeal that I might be able to avoid spending another $15 on CS. I see the reason behind Frank's, and all of your comments, and I look forward to seeing you later on my new account. I have nothing more to say, as far as I am concerned this thread may be locked.

MeTeoRite

Best Producer for DMFrenzy
Local time
Feb 4, 2018
Annapolis, Maryland
Forum Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
I agree with all the comments I see here, and like I said in my appeal, my account is 100% my responsibility. (Since I was not the one cheating on my account) I know that my IP is not banned, however I was mainly hoping through this appeal that I might be able to avoid spending another $15 on CS. I see the reason behind Frank's, and all of your comments, and I look forward to seeing you later on my new account. I have nothing more to say, as far as I am concerned this thread may be locked.
That's is one of the consequences of Cheating. Having to spend more money to play the game again because of the mistake you made. Hence what I said earlier.

[DMF] Login Menu (Free Signup)

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now