[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Today, 13:05
Dec 18, 2018
Credits

Online Game Name: shrapnel- @DMFRENZY.com

My Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198875682741/

Are you active in our Discord channel? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 4-15+ Hours Per Week.

What type of our servers do you play on most? 1v1, but starting to get into the retakes and the new surf.

Why do you want to be an Admin? I've played on this server for a while now, and I've liked every minute of it. I've had pleasant experiences with of all the admins like Inzane and Andy, and hopefully and starting to befriend them. I believe I've become a regular, where people remember me and talk and I converse with them. I've enjoyed the community so much that I've even supported the server. But sometimes, when some of the admins are inactive or doing something on the forums, people come in and try to negatively influence our community. Each time I've spotted this I've recorded it and sent it over to Inzane or Andy. I'm not trying to win over your favor or suck up to the Admins, I'm simply doing my part to make the community a more wholesome and safe environment for us players to enjoy playing Counter-Strike.
Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
Back in the 9th grade, in my English class, we had this giant 2 month long group project where we were editors of a "magazine", and had to publish daily articles on a plethora of predetermined subjects. Our "editing team" had 7 other people in the class, and there were 4 different magazine. During this time, we had set up a way of communication and were trying to help each other on the things we needed help with. Someone needs some help researching why Jake Paul is so dumb, 2 people are already responding with information. We had to have complete cooperation and dedication in order to pass our project. We worked hard and hard, pushed out something around 75~ articles in the 2 month timespan. We ended up getting an A on the project, and have still been friends to this day. I think a team should be people who can trust and depend on people to help them with problems that need to be solved.
Any prior clan experience?Around 2 years ago, a friend of mine invited me into his clan, Angels of Death. He asked me to help him manage the clans rust server, because I've had some experience in hosting servers. I was right on the task, eager to prove my worth to this community. I built up the perms and plugins into the server by hand, custom spawned the map seed, etc, making the server better and better. Unfortunately, the Owner of AOD had a family accident around a year ago, and I have yet to hear from him since. But I stayed with the community and tried to make it a better place, and that's what I'd like to do here.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? Yes, I stream it occasionally.

Closing comments: love you inzane, andy, or untilted, jolly, orc, and any other staff <3

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
Local time
Today, 16:05
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
He does help a lot with reports and has participated in community events.

Be more active in the discord helping users out, and just interacting.

Other than that, Has my vouch.

ToxicFrank

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Today, 15:05
Oct 29, 2016
Nebraska
Credits
I like the detail put in the application, was nice playing with you yesterday and thank you for the various reports. I give you my vouch. I think since you've joined discord you have tried to become active and my only advice is to continue doing so, stay active on the discord and forums and get to know other players and staff.

-Frank/Andy

shrapnel-

[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Dec 18, 2018
Credits
Thank you Loyal and Andy, I appreciate it! It's been a great time playing with you both as well!

inzane

Professional Managers' Assistant
SENIOR ADMIN
Local time
Dec 4, 2017
USA
Credits
I agree with both of the fools above. Every time I get on the 1v1 server I see you there having a good time with the other players. You have been more active in Discord recently, make sure to continue what you're doing.

You have my vouch.

shrapnel-

[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Dec 18, 2018
Credits
Thank you Inzane! Whenever your on I get another familiar face to talk to, so I really appreciate the vouch! I'll definitely stay active and hope to keep playing with you!

JollyDillPickle

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Aug 18, 2018
Okc
Credits
I don't usually vouch for people, but if I see you around some more i'll also give you a vouch.

shrapnel-

[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Dec 18, 2018
Credits
Definitely looking forward to playing with you Jolly, and I appreciate it! Hopefully I'll see you around the 1v1 server or in a 10man sometime!

shrapnel-

[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Dec 18, 2018
Credits
Thanks frost! It's always a great time playing with you and I hope to continue to!

shrapnel-

[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Dec 18, 2018
Credits
Thanks Jolly Dad, buy me some green baby!

Straw

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Aug 24, 2018
Rhode island
Credits
I see you around alot, but to be honest I would need to see you helping more players if they have questions while on the server.

Neutral for now.

shrapnel-

[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Dec 18, 2018
Credits
For sure! What servers do you play on? I don't see you around on the 1v1 server that often or maybe im just blind but lmk!

Obey

I'm Not Good. I'm Just Cheating..
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Jun 29, 2018
california
Credits
You seem like a pretty chill dude and respectful for the most part, once I get home we should hop on 1v1 or something so I can get to know ya better!

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
Local time
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
He does help a lot with reports and has participated in community events.

Be more active in the discord helping users out, and just interacting.

Other than that, Has my vouch.

I'm actually going to withdraw my vouch.

Personally, I believe I vouched for you too quickly before looking into it more.
You previously were muted for racism, and in my opinion, after watching some of your streams, some 10-man encounters, as well as discord interactions
I don't think you're fit for staff/ staff material.

shrapnel-

[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Dec 18, 2018
Credits
Definently Obey! Add me on discord maybe? erikmalpass#7631

shrapnel-

[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Dec 18, 2018
Credits
Loyal, it's true that I was previously muted for rascism, however the context of it was a bit difficult. I know that's no excuse, and I'm glad to take any constructive critiscism, but when you just list off stuff without showing what I did wrong, I can't see what I did wrong and change it. If you would tell me, I'd love to hear it, and I'd love to change your mind, again?

inzane

Professional Managers' Assistant
SENIOR ADMIN
Local time
Dec 4, 2017
USA
Credits
This is a tough one.

Your application is great, and you have multiple vouches, even one from @ToxicFrank and myself. You are active on all of our platforms and know the majority of the staff team already.

However, the one thing holding you back is your previous mute on December 18th. One of the prerequisites before applying is to not have had a previous punishment, whether that be a ban or a mute.

Your application will be denied; however, after 60 days has passed since your mute, you can reapply. On Saturday, February 16th, you will be eligible to reapply for staff.

If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me.

shrapnel-

[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Dec 18, 2018
Credits
No problem I'll reapply as soon as! Ty inzane