DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

Ban Appeal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Yesterday, 23:52
Nov 10, 2018
United States
Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
Hello! I just got permanently banned for using a racial slur for a fist-time offense, and I don't believe that this is fair. What I did was wrong and completely unnacptable, and I all ask is to recieve a non-permanent ban. I'm sorry for any inconvenience I am causing you, it's just that I am very anxious and regretful about my previous decisions and I will not repeat them. All I ask is that you guys show me humanity and to allow further discussion to be held. Thank you so dearly much.

Local time
Nov 10, 2018
United States
Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
What I did was not acceptable, and I think the previous day ban was just fine. Please, I will not do this again. I was not in a right state of mind and I want you to understand this. I earnestly beg you.

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 02:52
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
Reactions
21 5 0
Well, I'm sorry to tell you but it's out of our hands at this point, especially when the FOUNDER of DMFRENZY got involved and permanently banned you.

At this point, I'm sure you're going to stay permanently banned.

Local time
Nov 10, 2018
United States
Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
I thought that the ban you initially put on me was permanent, not just a day. I ask that you turn it back to a day, and any ban after that can be permanent. Please, I know I am much better than this, and I want to prove to you guys that I can play a positive role on this community.

Local time
Nov 10, 2018
United States
Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
Well, I'm sorry to tell you but it's out of our hands at this point, especially when the FOUNDER of DMFRENZY got involved and permanently banned you.

At this point, I'm sure you're going to stay permanently banned.
Is there anything you can do to help?

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 02:52
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
Reactions
21 5 0
Nope, this is out of my hands.

Local time
Nov 10, 2018
United States
Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
If anyone is viewing this, my use of the "n word" was not acceptable. I thought the day ban was just ok, but I didn't know it was just for a day. I will do anything to get unbanned from this server. Please, I beg you.

Local time
Nov 10, 2018
United States
Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
You may see it as pathetic, but I have a lot of fun playing this game and I really do love the community. Please, anything you can do would mean the world to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

[DMF] Members online

No members online now.

[DMF] Newest members

[DMF] Top Posters

Month: Year: