DMFrenzy

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE! YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT! JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ban Appeal - Admin Conflict of Interest

Forum Credits
Hello,

The admin named Loyal has banned me without warning on your servers. We used to be on the same team and Loyal asked me to remove my profile picture from Steam because I am not apart of the team anymore. I refused to remove the profile picture because he has no control over what goes on my Steam account and I proceeded to say I am a sub for the team and he said I was not. I said "I do whatever I want, faggot" and I probably said N***a once (I received no warning for language, I would have stopped if I was warned). He proceeded to say to me, "If you do whatever you want, go hang your self" and after he said that I was banned. I feel that this was a ban out of blue because of personal matters, not any server related issues. When you let Loyal, a 14 year old Freshmen in High School be an admin, his prepubescent mindset takes control of his privileges, in hence, developing a superiority complex. One more thing, I thought you had to be 16 to be an admin, when he is not and he lied on his application... 🤔

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44908944

Thank you.

WTFrank

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Forum Credits
Did this conversation between you and loyal happen in our servers? Like in text/voice chat? If it was text in our servers did either of you screenshot the conversation? @Loyal @CodeBeasty . You have to be 15+ to apply for admin, but we make acceptations sometimes. I hope loyal is truly 16 and not lying.

Forum Credits
Did this conversation between you and loyal happen in our servers? Like in text/voice chat? If it was text in our servers did either of you screenshot the conversation? @Loyal @CodeBeasty . You have to be 15+ to apply for admin, but we make acceptations sometimes. I hope loyal is truly 16 and not lying.
Yes, it happened on the servers, I did not have time to screenshot the chat as he immediately banned me after he said "to hang myself" and it was out of the blue. All I called him was a faggot and N****a, we used to say that all the time when we were on the team.

WTFrank

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Forum Credits
Yes, it happened on the servers, I did not have time to screenshot the chat as he immediately banned me after he said "to hang myself" and it was out of the blue. All I called him was a faggot and N****a, we used to say that all the time when we were on the team.
Ok well, "faggot and ni**a" are 100% unacceptable to be saying on our servers. But so is someone especially and ADMIN telling someone to hang themselves.

Forum Credits
That is not a reliable warning? You are talking in slang like you were talking to me as a friend? You should have labelled if it was a warning.

Forum Credits
Ok well, "faggot and ni**a" are 100% unacceptable to be saying on our servers. But so is someone especially and ADMIN telling someone to hang themselves.
Oh i saw the console, Loyal did not say to hang my self, it was luke. He deserves to be banned as well, he is on the same team as Loyal. I see that their is some favoritism going on. The warning from Loyal is definitely not reliable.

WTFrank

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Forum Credits
That is not a reliable warning? You are talking in slang like you were talking to me as a friend? You should have labelled if it was a warning.
It looks like Loyal was not the one who said for you to hang yourself, it was aluke.

Forum Credits
Oh i saw the console, Loyal did not say to hang my self, it was luke. He deserves to be banned as well, he is on the same team as Loyal. I see that their is some favoritism going on. The warning from Loyal is definitely not reliable.
They start with the same letter so I thought Loyal said that, so I admit my mistake but still, both persons were in the wrong, but the warning from loyal is intangible and frankly I did not even know it was a warning because he said that stuff to me all the time.

Loyal

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Forum Credits
I do agree i couldve gave you a more professional warning but in the heat of the moment as well as the words you were saying, it would've resulted in a ban from most admins regardless.

WTFrank

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Forum Credits
Ok, Its pointless to go back and forth. I think enough was said from the both of you. Now lets just wait and let the Managers deal with it, they make the final decision.

kennyL

Staff member
[DMF MANGER!]
Forum Credits
The ban is expired, it was an hour long. As far as what else is going to happen I'm not sure, I need to wait until I have a chance to talk with some other people.

Remember in the future that use of these words on our servers is not allowed.

HF

Members online

User Group Legend

[DMF] MANGER
[DMF] SERVER ADMIN
[DMF] SERVER VIP
[DMF] FOUNDER
[DMF] SENIOR ADMIN