DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

Ban Appeal - Improper use of Voice Comms

Local time
Yesterday, 21:20
Jul 2, 2018
CA
Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
I was banned from the server a couple of months ago, and I have only realized recently how much the server is important to me. I have spent countless hours in the server.
The reason I was banned from the server was due to my improper use of voice comms. I was having a really bad day, and as a result, I lashed out my anger and frustration towards the players of the server, saying things that are insecure and insensitive. I will try to prevent this from happening ever again.

Steam ID: 76561198085697482

WTFrank

The Real Frank
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 00:20
Oct 17, 2017
New York, USA.
Credits
Reactions
14 0 0
Here the link to your ban, you were banned by @ToxicFrank . Your name was a spoiler to the newest avengers movie, you were very toxic, and waited months to appeal, which means you truly do not respect this community. I feel you should not be unbanned.

Local time
Yesterday, 21:20
Jul 2, 2018
CA
Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
I apologize for how I have reacted at the time. I do agree that my actions (words) were uncalled for and should not be tolerated. The reason I did not try to appeal the ban was due to how things were going at the moment. I did not want to go back to my old habits. As a result, I waited so long to appeal my ban until I deemed I was less toxic.
Again, I apologize for how I have reacted at the time, and hope that I can soon go back to playing this wonderful game (CSGO) with such amazing and funny people.

I understand your decision towards my appeal, no matter what the outcome may be.

ToxicFrank

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Yesterday, 23:20
Oct 29, 2016
Nebraska
Credits
Reactions
27 1 0
I unbanned you. This is your second chance. Don't abuse our servers and you'll be fine. Good luck in the future.