• DMFRENZY.COM is a CSGO community for fans of DMFFA, Retakes, and 1v1!

Everybody is welcome here.

* Create Your Account *

Or...

Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2018
United States
Credits
Hello! I would like to appeal my ban for what I believe to be racism, as in the chat on you 1v1 server, I used such phrase as "Nugger" and "Nogger" and then used the same terminology with an "I" instead no more than two times. I don't feel that it is fair to have a 1-strike and your out policy, even though what I did was wrong. I appreciate your efforts into making your servers a better place for everybody, and I enjoy knowing that I have learned my lesson from this behavior. Any reply is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your thought and consideration!

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
Honestly, not to be cocky, but coming from an older and more experienced admin, I would've banned you longer, I think you should actually be banned longer as well.

Loyal

Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
Actually.. that's what we're going to do.

Me and @JollyDillPickle Have decided that with the evidence, we're going to extend the ban to 2 weeks.

2 weeks from this date you will be able to play again.

Thank you. ~Loyal

Nov 10, 2018
United States
Credits
Thank you for your replies! I greatly appreciate it! But yes, you guys are correct, what I did was not acceptable. However, I did not see any warning from you in the chat. Whilst I do believe that you are telling the truth in that you did indeed tell me to stop, I did not know that what I was doing was against the rules until it was too late. All I'm asking for is a second chance. I want to be able to prove to you guys that what I did does not truly represent me as a person or as a community player. If I do decide to do this again, I do agree that I should be permanetly banned, but for a first-time offense, I earnestly believe that a second-chance should be in great consideration. Thank you so much for your time and thought!

Loyal

Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
A 2nd chance has been issued, and it will begin on 11/24/2018.

Thank you for your time and cooperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

[DMF] Members online

No members online now.