DMFrenzy

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE! YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT! JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ban appeal ?

Forum Credits
Instinct was the admin.
Time about 1 to 2 weeks ago
Csgoidk or idk
Banned for hacking I guess I was 18-9 in a retake server
I was playing with instinct and his teammate or group member and I kept killing me he started calling me a hacker and next thing you know I'm banned
Info about me I have around 3 acc 2 with 1000 over it and one new one which is the one I got banned on
The reason I have 3 acc is because I play esea and Face it alot and my computer is shitty and it crashes so esea or face it bans me for abandoning the game or never joining but in actuality my computer freezes
I'm 22
Been playing since late 14 early 15

ToxicFrank

Staff member
[DMF MANGER!]
Forum Credits
Just my $.02, maybe we should start right here right now with if there is no proof we remove the ban. If Instinct can't provide proof I think we should just throw the ban out, if he is cheating we'll catch him later.

Forum Credits
To help my case if their is one I can let you guys sweep my computer or I can stream while playing showing all my programs in the back(mostly discord spotify ts or YouTube)

ToxicFrank

Staff member
[DMF MANGER!]
Forum Credits
I used to run a clan that enforced monthly teamviewing sessions to make sure no cheats were installed. We checked dll's and looked for any programs that ran hooks to whichever game we were playing. We even made anti cheats that we made people run. I think that's sort of intrusive nowadays. We are a communtiy, not a league if there is no proof we have no reason to suspect you.

UntitledSoldier

[DMF FOUNDER!]
Forum Credits
Profile Music Postbit Highlight User Name Style Change
I used to run a clan that enforced monthly teamviewing sessions to make sure no cheats were installed. We checked dll's and looked for any programs that ran hooks to whichever game we were playing. We even made anti cheats that we made people run. I think that's sort of intrusive nowadays. We are a communtiy, not a league if there is no proof we have no reason to suspect you.
True that!

http://dmfrenzy.com/bans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=Csgoidk&advType=name

Forum Credits
sorry for posting alot but how much for a reservation slot on all current servers? i like your servers alot even though i have only been playing on them well just that 1 day lol i had found it. like i said i like the servers and i like you guys as admins and your response to all players :D and im really liking the community. you guys are doing a fantastic job.
@UntitledSoldier

@ToxicFrank

Members online

No members online now.

User Group Legend

[DMF] MANGER
[DMF] SERVER ADMIN
[DMF] SERVER VIP
[DMF] FOUNDER
[DMF] SENIOR ADMIN