DMFrenzy

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE! YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT! JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ban Appeal

Forum Credits
I am really sorry I messed up, I was racist. I was joking with my friend and thought nobdy would get offended since I knew a lot of people on the server, I am sincerely sorry about my doings. I apoligize. I understand if an unban is not possible but please consider it.
-An

Angel

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Forum Credits
"I don't like RACISM I would never say ANYTHING RACIST"

ToxicFrank

Staff member
[DMF MANGER!]
Forum Credits
Here is the proof: You may have been joking with your friend BUT you were issuing insults to someone who clearly wasn't your friend as he is the one who reported you to us.

@kennyL and @UntitledSoldier can review it but saying what you were saying to Wickk makes me want to leave your banned. I am not issuing an unban, you will have to see if @UntitledSoldier or @kennyL will.

There is a difference between joking with a friend and being an bum and you were WAY over line, so was your friend.

Forum Credits
Seems like a troll, I don't think he should be unbanned, it's a poor excuse to say you're just joking around, you are purposely trying to agitate the player wick.
You should have just admitted you were wrong from the start.

MeTeoRite

Best Producer for DMFrenzy
Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Forum Credits
Seems like a troll, I don't think he should be unbanned, it's a poor excuse to say you're just joking around, you are purposely trying to agitate the player wick.
You should have just admitted you were wrong from the start.
I Have to agree here. It is a poor excuse but let this be a lesson learned.

Aevox

Staff member
SENIOR ADMIN
Forum Credits
First and foremost, I do NOT condone any kind of racism or bullying towards another person. However, I do believe in grace, fairness, and justice. With that being said...

From what I'm seeing in those pictures,

BannedAn asked wickk if Jenn said (insert racist slurs), though the racist remarks would've been better if omitted in the question.
BannedAn also asked if wickk was black.

To me it looks like Tsuerubu was the main offender, based off the screenshots.

I would give this appellant the benefit of the doubt, for the reason that the "evidence" does not show any direct signs of racism towards a person (Based off those 2 screenshots).
This appellant also took the time submit an appeal on the forums, which is a sign of change.
If not a full repeal of the penalty, I believe a permanent gag or mute would be a more appropriate penalty for the appellant.

There's my 2 cents on the matter.
Have a radical day, and good luck with your appeal @BannedAn. \m/ :cool:

Last edited:

dash

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Forum Credits
Alright, this is a thing now, so I'm going to share my opinion.

Please understand that I do not condone racism in ANY form, be it verbal, written or otherwise. However, I have to agree with @Sello on this matter. This issue is common, and I believe the punishment is a tad extreme. I think that an unban is warranted here; just the fact that he made an account and appealed is a sign of change in heart. However, he should be muted/gagged for at least six months, if not permanently. I believe people can change, and I'm willing to give just about anyone a second chance. Except for cheaters of course. I always have fun banning them.

Regards,

Dash

Members online

No members online now.

User Group Legend

[DMF] MANGER
[DMF] SERVER ADMIN
[DMF] SERVER VIP
[DMF] FOUNDER
[DMF] SENIOR ADMIN