Ban - Blopa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credits
I do not know why I was banned and I do not know who it was but I would like to know the reason and see if there is any way to get rid of the ban because I really like sv 1v1 and I had already made friends.
the account that they banned is my main account at the moment since the main mine that was lem I sold it with everything and skins, I no longer have contact with the one who bought it so I do not know what it's called or anything

I speak English but my language is Spanish

Credits
**** Panel has fill-parent-flow for height, but isn't in a flowing down or up layout
CDemoFile::Open: couldn't open file minecraft.dem for reading.
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_LOADINGSCREEN -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INGAME
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INGAME -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU
this says the console

Credits
On my first peek vs Ivan i just noscope him, Give me the minute where I did something weird because I saw all the video and the spin is fake ...

ToxicFrank

[DMF MANAGER!]
Credits
Here's a tip, don't cheat. Find a game you are good at without cheats and you'll be much happier. Anyways, goodbye, thanks for trying. Kappa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

DMFRENZY is growing every day thanks to its community & the team of volunteers who work every day for the well-being of the servers & site.

In order to offer you an optimal user experience, subscriptions have been set up to help finance our CSGO servers & our site! VIP & credit packages can be purchased!

THANK YOU!
DMFRENZY STAFF

PURCHASE VIP!

[DMF] Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom