DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

DENIED BanFlash has submitted an Admin application! Woot!

Vouch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Today, 02:01
Nov 20, 2017
Garnet Valley
Credits
Reactions
0 0 0

Online Game Name: BanFlash

My Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:210816002

Are you active in our Discord channel? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-20+ Hours Per Week.

What type of our servers do you play on most? Retakes

Why do you want to be an Admin? I want to be a admin because I want to stop the hacking community. And I want to show and teach people how to spray peek angles. I just want to be a well known admin. I dont want to be known as a bad admin. I want to be known as a teacher and a friend

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
I was playing with loyal in a scrim and we were cracking jokes while we were fragging. Good times. I dont like to lose.

Any prior clan experience? Yes I am on a open esea team

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? Yes with obs and shadowplay

Closing comments: If I don't get accepted its OK!!! I will still be doing the same stuff teaching and learning from others!!! thank you for reviewing

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 02:01
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
Reactions
20 5 0
Hey!

You have a lack of details, but you do point out what sets you apart from others which is good.
My buddy myles has been playing on this server for a year or 2 now, and i believe although he an get heated in certian scenarios/situations, he would make a good admin.

Vouch from me!

Exodus

#TeamKennyFTW
Local time
Yesterday, 23:01
Apr 15, 2018
California
Credits
Reactions
5 0 0
Hey BanFlash! I have seen you once on the 1v1 servers but barely ever in the discord and the forums. Remember activity is key.😉 I don't know you well enough to vouch for you, but feel free to add me and we can play sometime.

senTenZ

Official Clan Fuckwad
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Yesterday, 23:01
Apr 15, 2018
California
Credits
Reactions
19 1 0
Hey, so before I say anything else, I want to point at that I'm abstaining from vouching for the time being. However, you do have things to work on. Whenever I'm on the retakes and you come on, you have this super cocky arrogance about you, and this brings you to toxicity towards other players, as well as disrespect towards the server, as well as admins, which I have witnessed first hand. I'd like to see improvements come your way before I make any choice, but saying, "He got admin somehow," when talking about a staff member is not okay if you want to have such a position come your way.

ToxicFrank

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Today, 01:01
Oct 29, 2016
Nebraska
Credits
Reactions
24 1 0
Hello Banflash, at this point we are going to deny you just because we feel like we have not really gotten to know you since you have applied for staff. We encourage you to make more of a presence on discord and get to know the community a bit more before reapplying. Thank you again for applying for admin.

Thanks,
Andy "Frank"

Status
Not open for further replies.

[DMF] Login Menu (Free Signup)

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now