Banned again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credits
Bro Im gonna be real with you Omegalul you're blatant as hell even one of the managers agreed I dont see you getting unbanned

Credits
What? The whole inferno video nothing happens except for when I shot Juiced through apps wall which I knew where he was and got lucky. It's literally the only shot that's fishy lol. The rest of the video I'm dying more than I'm getting kills. I'm not prefiring anything. The guy in the video says I have aimlock like wtf? Where do I have aimlock?

Bookmark points in the video where I'm "cheating" if you can. Anything else other than the wallbang on apps.

Orochimaru

Won't hit meh dream
[DMF DONATOR!]
Credits
Ultra blantant

Credits
Instead of saying "ultra blatant", try pointing out where I'm blatant. Like I said, the entire inferno video shows nothing except for 1 wallbang.

Edit: Or maybe you just kept getting rekt so now you feel like your shitty playing is justified because i was "cheating"? If it makes you happyyyy✌

Space

[SERVER ADMIN]
Credits
you keep saying you knew where he was but, you saw him once in the round, even in the old evidence I posted before on inferno you said that you knew where all of the enemies are however only 1 peeked you and one of them was banana, no one else on your team pushed up far enough for you to know where they all were. nobody plays the way you do and we got multiple reports on you for cheating, you are not good enough at the game to get those kills, and if you say you got lucky that also wouldn't make sense. You even said during one of the train games that you were looking for admins just incase you that you don't get banned.

Space

[SERVER ADMIN]
Credits
Also on the train map in the video it shows you backtracking the enemies through the wall.

Credits
Also on the train map in the video it shows you backtracking the enemies through the wall.
Where?? The first clip on train nothing happens, the second one I kill 2 enemies where the "enemy" tag shows up through the molly and the second one I just shot faster than he shot me.

On the inferno clip the guy in apps had just killed my teammate inside the room so yes I did know he was there. You're reaching too far for this ban lol, this is not evidence beyond reasonable doubt or even close to it to be honest.

Space

[SERVER ADMIN]
Credits
this clip right here,
teammate doesn't call out that he is on top of sand bags and you also just pre aim the angle(baiting too).
You also always pull out your knife and w key when you push to sight and every time you do that no one is watching the angles that you push, if you tell me that's part of your play style then you wouldn't get 40 kills in that game, it's fairly hard to tell when someone is either wall hacking or using a legit bot but the way you play and the stats you get by playing that way prove that you are cheating, if you were to play normally your highest rank might be gold nova 1, a couple of the players in there are in high esea leagues and can tell that you were not legit.

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
Credits
Your game sense and movement match a player with the rank of Nova 1 to Nova 3.

I agree with space, your stats and movement+game sense don't match up.

Credits
this clip right here,
teammate doesn't call out that he is on top of sand bags and you also just pre aim the angle(baiting too).
You also always pull out your knife and w key when you push to sight and every time you do that no one is watching the angles that you push, if you tell me that's part of your play style then you wouldn't get 40 kills in that game, it's fairly hard to tell when someone is either wall hacking or using a legit bot but the way you play and the stats you get by playing that way prove that you are cheating, if you were to play normally your highest rank might be gold nova 1, a couple of the players in there are in high esea leagues and can tell that you were not legit.

GN1? lol I can link you my esea I'm rank A right now. I might not be in "high esea leagues" like you said but this whole ban is based of almost no evidence. On that clip in banana I stopped moving I dont know why but I think I was adjusting my mouse pad and when my teammate was getting shot at I jumped back. The whole knife peeking thing I've been doing it forever because it allows me to peek faster in a way that most players wouldn't be able to shoot me if they were already aimed there because I just peek enough to see over the corner.

It's your call I can't force you to unban me it's just ridiculous how a few players think I'm cheating so you guys just ban with no evidence.

I don't think someone that cheats would give a shit about being banned on a community server.

Obey

I'm Not Good. I'm Just Cheating..
[DMF DONATOR!]
Credits
His aim is pretty bad tbh but it looks like just walls to me. Bad movement + bad aim but somehow always knows where everyone is is fishy af.

senTenZ

Official Clan Fuckwad
Credits
Honestly, you look like a silver 4 at best. That being said, you seem to just conveniently know when you can overpeek and not got shot. Almost like you can see through walls

inzane

[DMF DONATOR!]
Credits
Your appeal has been denied due to backtrack and potentially walls.

You're not welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

DMFRENZY is growing every day thanks to its community & the team of volunteers who work every day for the well-being of the servers & site.

In order to offer you an optimal user experience, subscriptions have been set up to help finance our CSGO servers & our site! VIP & credit packages can be purchased!

THANK YOU!
DMFRENZY STAFF

PURCHASE VIP!

[DMF] Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom