DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

Banned by abusive admin, did nothing wrong at all

Local time
Today, 14:16
Jul 7, 2018
Canada
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
I was permanently banned by a clearly abusive admin. It was on one of the retake servers, and I was on the ct side. I thought I was supposed to go to bombsite a, since the spawn was unclear. But I was supposed to go to b, and this happened several times ( I got an unclear spawn and was unsure of which site to go). Keep in mind that I hadn't played a retake server in a while, and I was a bit confused. So the abusive admin kicked me, and the reason he put in the box for kicking me was "bottom fragger" I tried to rejoin, and then for some strange reason when I spawned in I couldn't move at all, like I was stuck in the same spot. I killed myself with a molotov to try and fix this, and apparently the abusive admin saw that as "griefing". Then he proceeded to perma ban me instantly with no warning at all. I checked my ban on SourceBans, and the abusive admin's name was "flame". In the box where you put the reason for the ban, he just put "dont come back". I hope this issue can be resolved, and I can be unbanned.

WTFrank

The Real Frank
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Oct 17, 2017
New York, USA.
Forum Credits
Reactions
12 0 0
As you stated @flame is who banned you. He will have to supply evidence of the reason for the kick and the ban. “Bottom fragger” and “don’t come back” are two very unprofessional reasons and If its true that he put those I am very sorry and dissapointed.

Loyal

I'm Better Then No one... Cause I'm Bad..
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Forum Credits
Reactions
18 5 0
Do you mind providing your steam id?

kennyL

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Nov 1, 2016
Virginia, United States of America
Forum Credits
Reactions
26 0 1
I'm currently looking into this.

I am currently talking with flame about this.

It appears the kick reason was that he typed your entire name of "Designated Bottom Fragger" which soucebans interpreted as Designated being the name and the rest being the reason.

I am awaiting evidence from the ban from flame currently.

kennyL

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Nov 1, 2016
Virginia, United States of America
Forum Credits
Reactions
26 0 1
Flame seems to not have evidence for this one. You will be unbanned after I send this message. Also concerning the kick message nothing will be done as it is not him saying it the message was due to spaces in your name when he typed it out.