DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

Banned for mic spam and chat spam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Today, 00:08
Sep 15, 2018
Washington
Credits
Reactions
0 3 0
I don't think I should be perm banned for messing around and having fun with other players on the server and no i never said and racial slurs or anything that should get you banned to other players. if so i would like to see proof of this. I also feel like I didn't spam the chat at all in my opinion while other players where and didn't get banned or even muted. I was muted for 30 minutes for making retard noises and then banned 10 minutes later. My steam id is my name http://steamcommunity.com/id/Brothermon/ . Again I would like to see proof of why I got banned.

PandaWubs

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Jun 8, 2018
Gardena, CA
Credits
Reactions
7 0 0
I have warned you before to stop mic spamming before. You ceased the mic spam until the end of the map where you proceed to yell into the microphone. I issued your mute for 30 minutes. You joined the discord and came into the voice channel that I was in. I explained that your mute was for 30 minutes so you can wait it out. You then to proceed to ask about my involvement in the Holocaust and make it into a joke. That within itself is disrespecting admin and being racist by making a joke out of the Holocaust. I have the evidence here of your dis-respectfulness

PandaWubs

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Jun 8, 2018
Gardena, CA
Credits
Reactions
7 0 0
And you coming into the discord and disrespecting me?

PandaWubs

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Jun 8, 2018
Gardena, CA
Credits
Reactions
7 0 0
You were muted for 30 minutes. You could have just sit it out and wait for your mute to expire. You decided to come into the discord and disrespect me by calling me a Nazi for muting you.

kennyL

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Today, 03:08
Nov 1, 2016
Virginia, United States of America
Credits
Reactions
34 0 1
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

but in reality, talking it over right now.

WTFrank

The Real Frank
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 03:08
Oct 17, 2017
New York, USA.
Credits
Reactions
14 0 0

inzane

Professional Managers' Assistant
SENIOR ADMIN
Local time
Today, 02:08
Dec 4, 2017
USA
Credits
Reactions
20 1 0
After going over the evidence and discussing with PandaWubs, your appeal will be accepted... to an extent.

Due to your behavior in the video, you will remain permanently banned from our discord.

However, your ban from the servers will be shortened to two weeks instead of being permanent. I hope you learn from this experience, listen to admins, and respect all players in our servers. Otherwise, if this happens again, you will not be allowed to play on DMFrenzy anymore.

For any further questions, feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• inzane
    Professional Managers' Assistant

[DMF] Members online

[DMF] Newest members

[DMF] Top Posters

Month: Year: