DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

Banned for no reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Today, 12:07
Aug 2, 2018
Canada
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
so Ive been playing on the server for the past couple days, and today while on it, i was banned for no reason? I was on earlier this morning and everything was perfectly fine and then now i get banned? not quite sure what i did so an explanation would be nice

Loyal

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 14:07
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Forum Credits
Reactions
15 4 0
@senTenZ Is The admin that banned you. Please be patient until he uploads the evidence. Thank you.

WTFrank

The Real Frank
Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Oct 17, 2017
New York, USA.
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
Local time
Aug 2, 2018
Canada
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
i'd like to see the evidence he has to supposedly convict me of a ban, rather then him just verbally saying because he feels like
it.

WTFrank

The Real Frank
Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Oct 17, 2017
New York, USA.
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
Like I said he will need to submit sufficient evidence to support the ban. He will do that as soon as he possibly can. If he fails to do so or the evidence is insufficient the ban will be removed. For now, just be patient.

senTenZ

Official Clan Fuckwad
Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 11:07
Apr 15, 2018
California
Forum Credits
Reactions
15 0 0

First round: Skippable, nothing much happened other than a sloppy duel.

Second Round: You show that you have poor positioning and movement by choosing a wide angle with no cover, then your aim very robotically flicks to the enemy, then back to it's original position when you shoot.

Third Round: You show that you have very poor crosshair placement and game-sense as for the first few seconds of the round you occupy yourself by clearing angles where you know the opponent cannot be. You then go to watch the radio room push-out, and hold your crosshair very high, which again, a good player would not do, and once again your crosshair flicks to the enemy's head then back to it's original position in a very non-human way.

It is my belief that a good player who truly does have such great aim, would also have the full package of good movement, and positioning which are very fundamental to CS:GO. It is also strange to me that you hit these shots with visibly poor mouse control, as you tend to flick and wave your mouse with what seems to be an extremely high sensitivity, and continually put yourself into poor positions because of it (Some of this was shown before the demo was recorded). I think you are closet-cheating with an aim-assist, which is shown on the second and third rounds. I could always be wrong, but to me, you do not seem legit.

Local time
Aug 2, 2018
Canada
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
In my opinion i dont think i have poor crosshair placement,as ive been told multiple times otherwise, as all my deagle and ak shots were at head level in the clip you had just provided. you're not wrong with the high sensitivity, as i have 800 mouse dpi and 3.2in game sens, which is why my mouse movement is quite fast. (i hate moving my mouse alot because i have a small desk)

I am a well experienced player, as im high rank on my main account (i was on an alt because my main has a week cooldown from comp and was doing comp on this account) i held wide angles because i was confident in them and im not sure how that would contribute to me cheating?

in the clip you provided as well, there does not appear to be an flicking of any sort that you claim thereto be. (because there wasnt imo)

I dont believe what youhave provided or stated is sufficient or true at all. I dont personally have any need to cheat in the game.

WTFrank

The Real Frank
Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Oct 17, 2017
New York, USA.
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
That kill at 1:00, Haze was not even aiming at the guy, crosshair was way too high and you shot after the guy passed by and you somehow got a one deag??

Local time
Aug 2, 2018
Canada
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
i do understand that you had banned me for what you think is a valid reason, but i would kindly ask the other admins viewing this appeal if they would take a look at the clip and agree or disagree that it is enough, let alone fishy to convict me.

Loyal

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Forum Credits
Reactions
15 4 0
Just a heads up, about your crosshair placement, As you can see at 1:02 , you're crosshair is clearly above his head and if you don't believe me, you're welcome to go into slow motion and you'll clearly see it.

Furthermore, in that clip, you can also see that after you flick, your crosshair is nowhere near the actual body.

WTFrank

The Real Frank
Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Oct 17, 2017
New York, USA.
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
Further discussion is useless, it is up to the managers/senior admin to decide to keep the ban or not. @kennyL @ToxicFrank or @inzane will take a look and decide. For now, just wait quietly and be patient.

Local time
Aug 2, 2018
Canada
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
exclude my previous comment about other admins viewing it because i guess all of you think i was cheating.

I can assure all of you that i was not, but if you do not wish to trust me or provide better evidence then that is your choice. I dont cheat, nor would like to start any time soon.

Local time
Aug 2, 2018
Canada
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
I just personally think that what has been provided isnt enough to convict me, but i will wait and see what the managers/senior admins says

inzane

Staff member
SENIOR ADMIN
Local time
Today, 13:07
Dec 4, 2017
USA
Forum Credits
Reactions
16 0 0
After reviewing this clip, your ban appeal will be accepted.

A lot of factors play into this scenario. Ping, high sensitivity, and that csgo's demo recording has a 32-tick rate. With those factors listed, the deagle shot at 1:00 can be reasonably justified as luck or a really quick flick. If there were more rounds where you hit those shots, this would have a different outcome. However, there is not enough evidence to prove beyond a doubt that you were cheating in this moment.

You have been unbanned from DMFrenzy, welcome back to the community.

This thread is now closed. If anyone has questions or concerns regarding this decision, feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

[DMF] Login Menu (Free Signup)

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now