DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

Banned for nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Today, 02:48
Aug 19, 2018
Canada
Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
So I was just chilling on retakes having a good time, and then all of the sudden this skull crusha guy comes in and starts blatantly cheating (He had 50 kills). At this point, I went into the DMFrenzy discord, reported him, after which I was told to "stop being toxic" (I didn't do anything wrong, only reported him). So I got not only banned from the discord server, but also the DMF server aswell. Can I be unbanned please?

R31D

Minecraft in 2018 L0L
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Jul 27, 2018
usa
Credits
Reactions
7 2 0
You were being so toxic, I 100% agree with @WTFrank 's decision, but ill let him upload the proof.

Local time
Aug 19, 2018
Canada
Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
I was told to stop being toxic, and I did. This is completely unjust

WTFrank

The Real Frank
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Oct 17, 2017
New York, USA.
Credits
Reactions
14 0 0
You were banned for being super disrespectful, you were banned from discord, and the servers. You are not worth my time to edit and upload the evidence, so you will get a 22 min long video that you can watch yourself and see why you were banned.

Local time
Aug 19, 2018
Canada
Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
Like I said I was told to stop and I did. I was not toxic after I was told to stop, except for in DM's, which I don't see being a problem since it doesn't involve the server

Obey

I'm Not Good. I'm Just Cheating..
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Yesterday, 23:48
Jun 29, 2018
california
Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
Stop arguing. You’re banned. Move on please.

WTFrank

The Real Frank
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Oct 17, 2017
New York, USA.
Credits
Reactions
14 0 0
You're not even worth the upload time, this was after he was already banned for being disrespectful in discord, and muted in game for being disrespectful in game. Yes, I was rude back in the msg's because this type of person deserves no respect after being disrespectful to the whole community in discord, and to me in game.

36452b9be44ffbb0747a0d1d484c7d3c.png

Local time
Aug 19, 2018
Canada
Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
Stop arguing. You’re banned. Move on please.
I am allowed to make an appeal, now I would like to be unbanned because I don't see a good reason for my ban. I was being toxic in discord, got told to stop, and I did.

Local time
Aug 19, 2018
Canada
Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
You're not even worth the upload time, this was after he was already banned for being disrespectful in discord, and muted in game for being disrespectful in game. Yes, I was rude back in the msg's because this type of person deserves no respect after being disrespectful to the whole community in discord, and to me in game.

View attachment 136
According to these rules WTFrank should be banned aswell for disrespect

WTFrank

The Real Frank
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Oct 17, 2017
New York, USA.
Credits
Reactions
14 0 0
I am allowed to make an appeal, now I would like to be unbanned because I don't see a good reason for my ban. I was being toxic in discord, got told to stop, and I did.
You will wait quietly till a Manager can look over the appeal. It is in your best interest to stop replying now before you dig yourself a deeper hole.

Local time
Aug 19, 2018
Canada
Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
You will wait quietly till a Manager can look over the appeal. It is in your best interest to stop replying now before you dig yourself a deeper hole.
Ok, thank you for a reasonable response

kennyL

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Nov 1, 2016
Virginia, United States of America
Credits
Reactions
34 0 1
Listen, I have been awake for like an hour now. I read your Discord messages and looked at the evidence from @WTFrank from the game servers. Firstly our admins CANNOT base bans off of what players say they are REQUIRED to have evidence. Having 8/9 players on the server say he was cheating does nothing because for all we know those 8 players are friends and they want their 9th friend to be able to play.

So that is for the server ban and as far as discord goes you were being disrespectful. Plugins break and sometimes there is nothing we can do until a patch is released from the plugin creator. As was said in the Discord if you don't like how our servers are run since it is so easy to set up and manage I suggest you go and run your own.

You will not be unbanned from either the Discord or the game servers. Have a good one.

JollyDillPickle

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 01:48
Aug 18, 2018
Okc
Credits
Reactions
2 0 0

View attachment 136
You know you dealing with the mind of a 10 year old when he drops the, Mad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

[DMF] Members online

No members online now.

[DMF] Newest members

[DMF] Top Posters

Month: Year: