DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

DENIED Bentleyonpc has submitted an Admin application! Woot!

Vouch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bentleyonpc

[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Today, 14:08
Aug 19, 2017
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0

Online Game Name: Hummell

My Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:423123254

Are you active in our Discord channel? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-7 Hours Per Week

What type of our servers do you play on most? 1v1 and Retakes

Why do you want to be an Admin? I want to become an admin again because when I was admin originally, I treated it like it was nothing and had no respect from anyone. I would like to change your view on me as a player and person. I no longer care about rank, stats, winning, etc in csgo now cause it just makes me mad and isn't worth my time.

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
I was apart of this servers admin list but I resigned due to personal problems.

Any prior clan experience? Nope

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? Yes I have the ability to record and supply evidence of cheating or any wrongdoing on the dmfrenzy servers.

Closing comments: If I do get denied I completely respect your decision. I know I've only been gone for a little bit and it seems early to reaccept me but I want you to know I've changed my attitude towards the game and people that play it. Thanks for taking the time to read this and allow me to be an admin in the first place. I'll be apart of dmfrenzy no matter what. Thanks guys.

~Bentley

Loyal

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Forum Credits
Reactions
15 4 0
I do miss having you on the staff team, You were always quick to respond to a report as soon as you could and you were always active and fun to play with, I think you deserve it back.

Vouch from me.

Bentleyonpc

[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Aug 19, 2017
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
Local time
Mar 27, 2017
new york
Forum Credits
Reactions
3 0 0
Glad to see you back Bentley. As loyal pointed out u have been a pretty active admin and responded ASAP to every calladmin or report. I am also glad u are going to taking this more seriously and start respecting people more. I would be happy to see u back in the admin team.
Vouch from me

Bentleyonpc

[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Aug 19, 2017
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
Glad to see you back Bentley. As loyal pointed out u have been a pretty active admin and responded ASAP to every calladmin or report. I am also glad u are going to taking this more seriously and start respecting people more. I would be happy to see u back in the admin team.
Vouch from me
Thanks man, means a lot coming from one of the first admins I actually go to know when my voice was higher than my IQ :D all jokes aside, you can readd me on steam if you want

Local time
Today, 12:08
Aug 13, 2017
Canada
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
I'm with them on you being active and such... But a little worried about it.. Because after you resigned as a admin, you where on the server throwing disrespect and death threats in everyone's way. Which lost my trust a little bit!

kennyL

Staff member
[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Nov 1, 2016
Virginia, United States of America
Forum Credits
Reactions
19 0 1
I have been contemplating if I wanted to reply to this thread and if I did how I wanted to go about it.

Bentley, you left for reasons that I personally believe could not be solved in 3 weeks. I am glad that you want to be back and I am glad that you still hang out with the community. I have some concerns with how you handled yourself prior to resigning. Your attitude towards other players and yourself were not conducive to being staff. I think it was a large thing for you to recognize this yourself and resign, but that doesn't change how you acted. I would personally like to see you around for a while before we were to give you back Admin.

Maybe someone else has a different opinion or a reason that would sway my thought.

That being said.

I hope the best for you and I hope you can change my opinion but right now from me it is a no.

Loyal

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Forum Credits
Reactions
15 4 0
I have been contemplating if I wanted to reply to this thread and if I did how I wanted to go about it.

Bentley, you left for reasons that I personally believe could not be solved in 3 weeks. I am glad that you want to be back and I am glad that you still hang out with the community. I have some concerns with how you handled yourself prior to resigning. Your attitude towards other players and yourself were not conducive to being staff. I think it was a large thing for you to recognize this yourself and resign, but that doesn't change how you acted. I would personally like to see you around for a while before we were to give you back Admin.

Maybe someone else has a different opinion or a reason that would sway my thought.

That being said.

I hope the best for you and I hope you can change my opinion but right now from me it is a no.
Tbh, i agree with you kenny but i also disagree. Although he did have alot of negative comments about other users and what not,i believe that was due to what was going on in his personal life and he says its gotten better and i havent seen any negative comments about users ever since. He also still did his job, whilst having issues in his personal life and he did it efficiently and quickly. Although, you did say "you left for reasons that I personally believe could not be solved in 3 weeks " He claims and has shown he has changed by not posting many if any negative comments about anyone, and has tried helping anyone he can without his admin abilities. Also, since he wasent relived of his admin duties, he resigned and he stayed somewhat active and still helped users which therefore also shows his commitment to this community and shows he cares.

So therefore i truly belive his admin should be reinstated.

Other then that, i still vouch for him to recieve his admin.

kennyL

Staff member
[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Nov 1, 2016
Forum Credits
Reactions
19 0 1
This is nothing personal to Bentley but speaking from experience people can say one thing and act one way until they get what they want. I'm not saying by any means that is what Bentley is doing, I don't know him well enough to make that assumption. From a community management perspective, what he said and how he acted prior to resigning plays a large part in his reconsideration and as an Admin. We have an image we would like to maintain and we have to take things like this into consideration.

That all being said, Bentley did a great job being an Admin right up until the end BUT had he not said the things he said prior to resigning I wouldn't think twice about giving him Admin again. The reality of it is that he said and acted how he did and now it comes into consideration. I'm not saying he won't ever get Admin again but he does need to prove that he is stable and of the right mindset.

I'm not trying to belittle what you have done for the community Bentley but this all has to be taken into consideration.

I hope you can change my mindset but for now I personally believe it still needs to be proven that you have changed your viewpoint and attitude.

Bentleyonpc

[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Aug 19, 2017
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
This is nothing personal to Bentley but speaking from experience people can say one thing and act one way until they get what they want. I'm not saying by any means that is what Bentley is doing, I don't know him well enough to make that assumption. From a community management perspective, what he said and how he acted prior to resigning plays a large part in his reconsideration and as an Admin. We have an image we would like to maintain and we have to take things like this into consideration.

That all being said, Bentley did a great job being an Admin right up until the end BUT had he not said the things he said prior to resigning I wouldn't think twice about giving him Admin again. The reality of it is that he said and acted how he did and now it comes into consideration. I'm not saying he won't ever get Admin again but he does need to prove that he is stable and of the right mindset.

I'm not trying to belittle what you have done for the community Bentley but this all has to be taken into consideration.

I hope you can change my mindset but for now I personally believe it still needs to be proven that you have changed your viewpoint and attitude.
I completely understand Kenny, and if you think I should wait before being readmitted then I'm perfectly fine with that. The fact loyal and other players said such great things about me makes me respect them even more.

kennyL

Staff member
[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Nov 1, 2016
Forum Credits
Reactions
19 0 1
We are denying you for a lack of activity and we haven't been able to talk to you enough to gauge your state of mind. Please feel free to reapply in the future when you have increased your presence and had a chance to talk with us more.

Best of luck

[DMF] Login Menu (Free Signup)

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now