DMFRENZY!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts! Join us now to unlock more of DMFRENZY!

DENIED brain Applied For Admin!

Vouch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DMF $
What's your first name? Dylan

In Game Name: brain

My Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:245763617

What is your Discord username? brain#0512

Are you active in our Discord server? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-20+ Hours Per Week.

What type of our servers do you play on most? Retake and FFA

Why do you want to be an Admin? I play a lot on the retake server, and I run into a lot of people who are either griefing or saying really racist things, I'd like to stop this sort of behavior so I don't have to deal with that sort of stuff when everyone is just trying to play a video game and relax.

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
When I do homework assignments with my friends, we work on code and having someone debug my stuff and help me write more efficient code is a huge benefit because it gives me the opportunity to learn. I also like to help my teammates out with their homework if they need it. I believe two brains work smarter than one.

Any prior clan experience? No

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? Yes

Closing comments: Really appreciate all the things DMFrenzy does for the community and I'd love to be apart of it.

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
DMF $
I've seen you around the retakes, but unfortunately you have to be active on all platforms to become an admin, especially since I just seen you join the server not even 30 minutes ago.

Keep in mind that in order to be an admin, you must be active on the forums, discord, as well as servers.

Thank you.

inzane

[DMF DONATOR!]
DMF $
Thanks for applying!

You have more playtime on DMF servers than I do, which is pretty impressive. However, like @Loyal said, you need to be active on Discord.

Even if you play retakes all the time, it's hard getting to know you as an applicant if we don't see you around.

Just wanted to give ya a bit of advice; good luck on your app!

inzane

[DMF DONATOR!]
DMF $
We're interested in interviewing you to get to know you better.

Please PM either a manager or a senior admin to set up your interview date/time.

ToxicFrank

[DMF MANAGER!]
DMF $
Unfortunately, we have tried numerous times to contact you for an interview but have been unable to do so. For that reason, we are denying you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Support DMFRENZY!

VIP & Credit Packages have been set up to help finance our CSGO Servers!

Members Online

No members online now.
Top Bottom