Bringing back streams?

Hey guys,

Does anyone remember when we had a streaming page for those who use twitch and stuff???

Would you guys like to see that back on here? I’d be willing to allow others to add their streams to the site for everyone to see...

We had this before but we have since upgraded xenforo, so it would require us to buy it again.. and at $40, I don’t want to waste it as it’ll most likely come from my bank lol.

Let me know!

Comments

We actually have something like this in the discord under the category “Self advertisement” and it doesn’t get used THAT much to the point where you should spend $40. I don’t think we should IMO.

Not enough people will use this feature on the sight. Maybe you can add a name tag that you can buy in the "!store" on the servers that is something like "[TTV]" or "[Streamer]." Maybe even add a discord role where they attach their stream and get a "Streamer" role. Anything along those lines would be okay, but I know that the few people that are active on the sight and also stream will probably not use this. Not worth the 40 bucks, but if you have strong feelings I understand.

Last time i checked the discord streamer bot doesn't even work.. However you can attach users via there twitch through the profiles and they have built in embedding to do what your wanting to do with out paying for third party web plugin..

Last time i checked the discord streamer bot doesn't even work.. However you can attach users via there twitch through the profiles and they have built in embedding to do what your wanting to do with out paying for third party web plugin..
Yep can confirm the discord bot has been broken for a while lol working on a replacement bot that will have more specific features for the community since I have access to all the DB now and can read the data with the bot.

Personally Kenny I have just been using Twitch's preferred bot for my discord seems to work everytime i go live but don't know how to make it remove the stream from the past history like it was..

Does it really matter on history though?

The reason I wanted the bot to remove history is to not get the same stream posted 10 times in a row and it helps people to determine if a stream is live or not. Given it isn't a perfect system but yea.