DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

APPROVED C-dubs Applied For Admin!

Vouch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

c-dubs

[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Today, 16:02
May 29, 2018
Maine
Credits
Reactions
17 0 0

Online Game Name: C-dubs

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:127494727

Are you active in our Discord channel? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-14 Hours Per week

What type of our servers do you play on most? Retake

Why do you want to be an Admin? I play retake very often, and a lot of the time there are people who are trolling, throwing, and on occasion, cheating. I'd like to be admin so that I don't need to go through the process of calling one in and having them watch for the ill-advised behavior. Often times, once the offender sees that an admin has joined the server, they will stop being a nuisance, just to pick it back up again once the admin leaves. This is an annoying cycle, and it would be nice if I had the power to shut them down from the get-go.

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
I am currently on an ESEA-Main team and I love every single second of it. The practice, the matches, the coordination it takes to get to the top. It's exhilarating. It feels amazing when you practice a strat for hours on end and you can finally do it perfectly. Building team chemistry is also very enjoyable. Getting to the point where you start to think so similarly to your teammates that you only need to say a few words to be able to understand each other is not only fascinating, but amazing. I play retakes with my teammates very often in order to build this team chemistry, and to just have fun.

Any prior clan experience? I used to be part of an H1Z1 Just Survive clan called BADx.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? Yes, I use Shadowplay.

Closing comments: Note on the discord activity: I just recently joined it, so I'm not necessarily active in it yet; however I will be in the coming weeks.

ToxicFrank

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Today, 15:02
Oct 29, 2016
Nebraska
Credits
Reactions
24 1 0
Hello C-Dubs, we want to extend to you an interview VIA voice chat on discord with some of our upper-level staff. This will tell us if you have what it takes to become staff. Please work with us VIA discord over the next week or so to set up a time to conduct this interview. Thanks!

-Frank

Local time
Mar 29, 2018
Alabama
Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
Hey C-dubs! Thanks for applying of course.
Have not seen you on the retake servers but I don't really take that to harshly being there are MANY different ones. I have seen you on the discord though so thanks for that!
You seem like a good guy, +1 from me and good luck! :)

ToxicFrank

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Oct 29, 2016
Nebraska
Credits
Reactions
24 1 0
C-Dubs more like C-admin, congratulations, we have decided to accept your application. We will PM you VIA discord soon with further information.