C-dubs' Introduction Post

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hey everyone! My name is C-dubs, or Colby. I'm joining this forum because I love playing retakes, and through playing on dozens of servers, I've found that DMFrenzy is one of the best. So, about me: I have 2,900 hours in CS:GO, and am in ESEA-Main. I play on a ridiculously slow sensitivity of 0.66 @ 800, and my resolution is 1024x768 stretched. To kill time, I either play retake servers, or go on a website such as YouTube, Twitch, or Reddit. I am 17 and a junior in high school. My first language is English, and I'd like to learn Spanish as a second language. Becoming bilingual is, to me, one of the coolest things a person can do. I love staying up long nights playing CS or other games with friends. I collect knives, and CS:GO is the reason I did. The first knives I got were all the ones in CS:GO (including the CT and T default knives!). My favorite food is carbonara and my favorite drink is Coca Cola.

Credits
Hello, welcome, I'm fluent in Spanish so if you'd like me to help with that then just tell me and I'll teach you some spanish

Comment
Credits
Hi C-dubs,

I've seen you around a lot lately so I wanted to formally welcome you to the community. I'm currently a Junior and I'm in Intermediate so I'd say you're doing pretty well so far.

Once again welcome and I'll see you around!

Comment
Credits
Welcome to the community! Will be happy to see you in game :p

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
Nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy learning Spanish, I know I didn't ;)

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom