DMFrenzy

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE! YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT! JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cheater on Retakes...

Forum Credits
Proof:

Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198225310696/

ID: STEAM_1:0:132522484

sidenote: fucking losers , evidence was too long so had to post on youtube on an alt lol. Suggest me some other sites i can post on, streamable only lets me post 1gb ;/, but yea most obvs would be first clip, 2:30, 3:15 (even tho u can see part of a body thru it, he still looked towards it weirdly if you know what im tryna say) and 4:53 (notice how he throws the nade perfectly lined up on the T, tho i dont have the xray, i can see on the minimap, and yea the wallbang, holding an angle but doesnt worry about the other side of truck is also fishy as if hes tracing looking thru walls...and the prefire) ty

Forum Credits
btw just a thought, theres a huge lack of staff on this server and a lot of rules being broken and hackers on and the only admins ik (void, dashr[i think] and snafu [ i think]
are not on as much as you think so its rlly a stuggle

Loyal

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Forum Credits
It's not the lack of staff, it's the fact that people report players and want us to get there immediately, thats why we ask to record evidence like you did and that'll help us out. You saw i responded to you almost immidately but you gave me a false ip so that delayed the response time.

kennyL

Staff member
[DMF MANGER!]
Forum Credits
Thank you for the report I am looking into it.

Also, we do our best to respond to most reports but we are not always on 24/7 so thank you for the evidence. We also get a lot of complaints after the fact that we don't have enough admins to handle the servers and they always have cheaters on them. I believe this in part to be an exaggeration but these players people say cheat for a weeks on our servers never report them for us to handle. If we don't know the problem exists how can we solve it? For us to have our 18 or so servers always have a staff member on them we would have to have a much larger staff team. So instead we rely right now on the community to make a report and if we are not able to respond to provide evidence. We understand it isn't always the best system but we are doing the best with what we have right now.

Thank you for your concern and the report again.

Forum Credits
It's not the lack of staff, it's the fact that people report players and want us to get there immediately, thats why we ask to record evidence like you did and that'll help us out. You saw i responded to you almost immidately but you gave me a false ip so that delayed the response time.
oh that wasnt me who gave u the ip but yea i understand

Forum Credits
Thank you for the report I am looking into it.

Also, we do our best to respond to most reports but we are not always on 24/7 so thank you for the evidence. We also get a lot of complaints after the fact that we don't have enough admins to handle the servers and they always have cheaters on them. I believe this in part to be an exaggeration but these players people say cheat for a weeks on our servers never report them for us to handle. If we don't know the problem exists how can we solve it? For us to have our 18 or so servers always have a staff member on them we would have to have a much larger staff team. So instead we rely right now on the community to make a report and if we are not able to respond to provide evidence. We understand it isn't always the best system but we are doing the best with what we have right now.

Thank you for your concern and the report again.
yea i understnad, btw was the guy banned?

Members online

User Group Legend

[DMF] MANGER
[DMF] SERVER ADMIN
[DMF] SERVER VIP
[DMF] FOUNDER
[DMF] SENIOR ADMIN