Cheating appeal for Weine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Today, 22:16
Oct 2, 2018
New York
Credits
Hello, i was playing DMFrenzy US retake server as i usually do before i get into scrimming with my team. I'm a regular on the retakes servers with more than 300+ hours in the server alone. I do not know the exact reasoning for why i was banned. I was banned by lorentedford yesterday when i was in the retake for about 4 hours just chilling warming up on a new sensitivity. The reason for the admin being in my retake server was for a report for a friend i was playing with at the time named "jew" in the retake server. None of us were cheating EVER and i have never cheated in cs-go in all 3,000 of my hours. I have many of the regular's on the retake server added on my friends list that can vouch for me not cheating. I do have evidence against my ban via my scrim/league stats that i am willing to show the admins (multiple 100adr,110adr+ scrims and league matches). In my 300+ hours in DMFrenzy retake servers alone I've become accustom to pre-firing angles, pre-aiming angles almost perfectly every time. I love playing DMFrenzy retake servers as they're my favorite to play to warmup because of the influx of good players in there. I would never cheat in cs and i would never cheat on my favorite retake server.

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
You were banned by @lorentedford For aim lock and walls. She will respond shortly with the evidence to the ban. Please bear with us.

lorentedford

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 21:16
Aug 14, 2018
Olney, IL
Credits
Hello and thank you for your patience. I was called into the server to observe someone else when I noticed that you were playing very well at times.. I also noticed at random times that you would play off shots which caught me off guard the first time i rewatched my videos.. After rewatching your game play and ignoring everyone else's game play at the time I feel like you have walls and possibly an aim lock especially as fast as the mouse movement was and precise it landed its shots. These observations were taken across three maps.. I did condense this video down to just your game play for the most part as much as i could. I have yet about another hour of footage to go through to see if i missed any other footage of your game play.. Below is the first 45 minutes condensed down into about 16 minutes of game play roughly..

Local time
Oct 2, 2018
New York
Credits
Hello and thank you for your patience. I was called into the server to observe someone else when I noticed that you were playing very well at times.. I also noticed at random times that you would play off shots which caught me off guard the first time i rewatched my videos.. After rewatching your game play and ignoring everyone else's game play at the time I feel like you have walls and possibly an aim lock especially as fast as the mouse movement was and precise it landed its shots. These observations were taken across three maps.. I did condense this video down to just your game play for the most part as much as i could. I have yet about another hour of footage to go through to see if i missed any other footage of your game play.. Below is the first 45 minutes condensed down into about 16 minutes of game play roughly..

This was recorded in a 4:3 aspect ratio so things are gonna look quicker, also i have a 144hz monitor and im assuming this is recorded in 60hz from how choppy it looks. i have a quick reaction time ranging from 140ms to 170ms.

im friends with 4-6 poeple on this server, who were in the server as i was "cheating" who know im not cheating. There is a reason why ive never been reported, its because i do not cheat

The reason i have very locky aim is ive never played on low sens, what im at right now is 800dpi 1.8 sens. ive played competitively at 2350dpi 2.2, 1.7 and 1.3 and 800dpi 3.5, 2.7, 2 and now 1.8. I also train my aim to be very locky and flicky with around 1000 kills in aimbotz and 1000 kills in fast aim almost everyday.

at 4:30 that flick on the guy jumping, ive hit better shots in league/scrims. These were last month though and got erased ;(
at 7:20 i just spammed through the smoke its a very common spam as i was pushed here earlier in the map
at 8:00 i heard the guy fall of stairs and i lagged my ping spicked too 100 from 20
at 9:20 i flick in between both vents within frames of eachother breaking. i was showing off that an my quickness was not due to an aimbot

based of this 16 minute video. I think there is little evidence for me cheating. multiple regular's on the server can vouch for me and say that im not cheating and that ive never cheated. You've also cut out most of my deaths where i missed flicks/wiffed. the first 4 minutes of the video were on inferno and overpass and the rest is on the mirage map. There is almost no evidence here that im cheating. I prefired angles all the time that you clipped out. And i just play a poop ton of retakes and have learned the spawns on this server and the rotates.

Obey

I'm Not Good. I'm Just Cheating..
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Today, 19:16
Jun 29, 2018
california
Credits
I’m going to be honest, based on my experience with good players you are definitely a little sus. You have good movement but you hit perfect hops and your aim did kind of flick to their heads an awful lot. I didn’t watch all the evidence so I can’t give a 100% justified opinion but I think something fishy is up. Based on where you put your crosshair and pre aim and just your aim in general. It’s not up to me to decide anything that happens but it just looks sus.

Local time
Oct 2, 2018
New York
Credits
I’m going to be honest, based on my experience with good players you are definitely a little sus. You have good movement but you hit perfect hops and your aim did kind of flick to their heads an awful lot. I didn’t watch all the evidence so I can’t give a 100% justified opinion but I think something fishy is up. Based on where you put your crosshair and pre aim and just your aim in general. It’s not up to me to decide anything that happens but it just looks sus.
i have the autohop for the server. And i play retakes a lot which kinda leads to good crosshair placement/prefires

lorentedford

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Aug 14, 2018
Olney, IL
Credits
I am not an expert at detecting cheaters.. So I will reach out to my colleagues on this case.. I banned you for cheating after reviewing the evidence and watching your game play this wasn't taken lightly.. I don't just go around banning players because they are good. Now in response to your questions regarding my systems and how they work..

Detailed list of components that make up both of my systems. Gaming PC, Streaming PC

So you question how i do all my recordings which is very fair.. I do play in 4:3 ratio I play with 1024x768 at 144Hz Yep that's right I force 144hz in 4:3 fullscreen mode and by default each monitor both the pcie 4k capture card and my 27 inch ViewSonic both default at 1920x1080 at 144hz the capture card is capable of handling 1920x1080 at 240hz but since I don't have a 240hz monitor and i am duplicating displays at 144hz I have decided against this.

Below is the screenshot data on what you wish to question my equipment on.

I to have 3,000 hrs in the game and can only dream of hitting shots like this.. I come from another game called Delta Force Black Hawk Down where i put in 12 years of game play into the community and enjoyed 3 seperate clans and was admin for two of them prior to coming into the csgo community.. It to is a first person shooter game with customized maps etc.. Again I am not an expert but in my eyes things seemed a bit too locky and lined up to be legit.

Edit..

I failed to add that i record to an NVME drive for higher quality and performance reasons.

Attachments

Last edited:
Local time
Oct 2, 2018
New York
Credits
I am not an expert at detecting cheaters.. So I will reach out to my colleges on this case.. I banned you for cheating after reviewing the evidence and watching your game play this wasn't taken lightly.. I don't just go around banning players because they are good. Now in response to your questions regarding my systems and how they work..

Detailed list of components that make up both of my systems. Gaming PC, Streaming PC

So you question how i do all my recordings which is very fair.. I do play in 4:3 ratio I play with 1024x768 at 144Hz Yep that's right I force 144hz in 4:3 fullscreen mode and by default each monitor both the pcie 4k capture card and my 27 inch ViewSonic both default at 1920x1080 at 144hz the capture card is capable of handling 1920x1080 at 240hz but since I don't have a 240hz monitor and i am duplicating displays at 144hz I have decided against this.

Below is the screenshot data on what you wish to question my equipment on.

I to have 3,000 hrs in the game and can only dream of hitting shots like this.. I come from another game called Delta Force Black Hawk Down where i put in 12 years of game play into the community and enjoyed 3 seperate clans and was admin for two of them prior to coming into the csgo community.. It to is a first person shooter game with customized maps etc.. Again I am not an expert but in my eyes things seemed a bit too locky and lined up to be legit.

Edit..

I failed to add that i record to an NVME drive for higher quality and performance reasons.
https://cevo.com/member/844708/ and goto offical matches youll see multiple matches with 100+adr.

This is a scrim i played that night https://play.esea.net/match/14004465

Im a good player there is no way else to put it ive never cheated. I play at a really high sens so my aim is very locky. Tomorrow if you want i can record some footage on aimbotz and fast aim and you can check my pc via screenshare. I'll do anything to prove im not cheating

Local time
Oct 3, 2018
New York
Credits
Yo I don't know anything but I've played with weine a lot of times and hes legit as frig. He does the same exact poop on client hes nuts

Local time
Oct 3, 2018
Africa
Credits
Honestly, he only hit 1 shot in your video that was a little sus; that being said, I've played with "weine" for a while and he's never looked like a hacker.

Local time
May 19, 2018
fl
Credits
I've played with "weine" for a while and the man does not cheat nor does he appear to be a cheater, he's just a good player.

Space

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Oct 3, 2018
Boston
Credits
Hi, I've played on your retake server for about 650 hours and I was playing during those games where you thought weine was cheating, I know that he is not cheating and was just messing around and warming up his aim before practicing with his esea team, I don't understand how you thought he was cheating since he has been on this server for a long time with many admins and got no complaints, even from the video shown above he is obviously not cheating he is just a better player than most of the people in that retake server, I do not see why you have him banned based on you watching him play 3 maps where he may have played good, if thats the case you should ban at least 20 other people cause they have high sense and are meming in retakes.

inzane

Professional Managers' Assistant
SENIOR ADMIN
Local time
Dec 4, 2017
USA
Credits
I'm going to go ahead and accept your appeal.

You are easily one of the nuttiest players I've ever seen. Welcome back to the community and maybe DMFrenzy's ESEA Team will play against you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

[DMF] Members online

No members online now.

[DMF] Newest members

[DMF] Top Posters

Month: Year: