Today, 21:24
Oct 2, 2017
Croatia
Credits

Online Game Name: Cisko

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:118541167

Are you active in our Discord channel? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-14 Hours Per week

What type of our servers do you play on most? I usually play only Retakes!

Why do you want to be an Admin? Okay, let's start, I was playing DMF servers for a long time, I was admin once as well, but unfortunately I took a big break from CS and lost my admin, and now I'm back to CS and would like to reapply. One of the main reasons why I want to be an admin is beacuse I want to help the DMF community in every way possible, I really enjoy playing DMF Servers, and I really like the Community, that's why I would like to keep the community clean, by that I mean I want there to be no hackers, no toxic people and other stuff. Also I want to try to help people even more than I can as a normal member.

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
I was part of the "DMF" team, I enjoyed everything there, the people, the communtiy, everything is great, and people are really nice to you! :)

Any prior clan experience? The only serious experience was DMF.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? Yes!!

Closing comments: I really appriciate the time you spent reading my application, I hope it wasn't a waste of your time and that you enjoyed reading it!

Have a nice rest of your day! :)

Hreppy

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Nov 9, 2017
Bitola,Macedonia
Credits
Definetly a good guy , he has a really good behaviour and he always tries to help others. I remember him when he was admin with me , hes one of the most easy-going guys i have met, He has my vouch ! Good luck Cisko its nice to see u back

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
Local time
Today, 15:24
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
Definetly a good guy , he has a really good behaviour and he always tries to help others. I remember him when he was admin with me , hes one of the most easy-going guys i have met, He has my vouch ! Good luck Cisko its nice to see u back
I agree with hreppy 100%. Hope to see you back on the admin team, and glad to see you back!

Has my vouch

Local time
Oct 2, 2017
Croatia
Credits
Thank you for the kind words guys!! I really appriciate it! :) :)