• Poll closed .

Cisko

[SERVER ADMIN]
Credits

Online Game Name: Cisko

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:118541167

Are you active in our Discord channel? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-14 Hours Per week

What type of our servers do you play on most? I usually play only Retakes!

Why do you want to be an Admin? Okay, let's start, I was playing DMF servers for a long time, I was admin once as well, but unfortunately I took a big break from CS and lost my admin, and now I'm back to CS and would like to reapply. One of the main reasons why I want to be an admin is beacuse I want to help the DMF community in every way possible, I really enjoy playing DMF Servers, and I really like the Community, that's why I would like to keep the community clean, by that I mean I want there to be no hackers, no toxic people and other stuff. Also I want to try to help people even more than I can as a normal member.

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
I was part of the "DMF" team, I enjoyed everything there, the people, the communtiy, everything is great, and people are really nice to you! :)

Any prior clan experience? The only serious experience was DMF.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? Yes!!

Closing comments: I really appriciate the time you spent reading my application, I hope it wasn't a waste of your time and that you enjoyed reading it!

Have a nice rest of your day! :)

Hreppy

[SERVER ADMIN]
Credits
Definetly a good guy , he has a really good behaviour and he always tries to help others. I remember him when he was admin with me , hes one of the most easy-going guys i have met, He has my vouch ! Good luck Cisko its nice to see u back

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
[SERVER ADMIN]
Credits
Definetly a good guy , he has a really good behaviour and he always tries to help others. I remember him when he was admin with me , hes one of the most easy-going guys i have met, He has my vouch ! Good luck Cisko its nice to see u back
I agree with hreppy 100%. Hope to see you back on the admin team, and glad to see you back!

Has my vouch