DMFRENZY!

Looking to become a VIP member?

Register now - It's free

Approved Condor has applied for admin!

Who has read this thread (Total: 11) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Condor

SERVER ADMIN
Server Credits
First Name: Connor

In-Game Name: Condor

Steam ID (NOT STEAM PROFILE LINK, USE STEAM ID EG - STEAM_0:1:111086520) STEAM_1:0:153746284

Discord Username: Condor#6434

Are you active on our Discord? (We check) Yes

Approx how many hrs do you spend in our CSGO servers? 20+ Hours Per Week

What server are you most active in? Retakes Mirage

Why do you want to be an admin? Because I feel like I would do a good job maintaining order since I play a lot. I have 500+ hours on your guy's servers and plus I try to be friends with everyone. Plus I got recommended by Bad, one of your guy's admins, he said I should try to go for admin because I play a lot and I'm a nice guy :)

Any prior Clan/Team experience? I was a team manager and discord op for a upcoming team that didn't work out. It had a lot of retakers from your guys servers.

Do you have working Microphone? Yes

Do you know how to record/post demos if required? Yes, I have reported multiple people before such as cheaters and toxic people and with proof by uploading videos to my youtube channel.

Closing Comments: I would like to become an admin because I know I would do a great job as one.

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
MANAGER
Server Credits
Hi Condor, we'd like to give you an interview, we will work with you on finding a time to set one up.

Best,
Andy

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
MANAGER
Server Credits
Hi Condor, sorry for the long wait, we had a lot of talks but in the end, we have decided to give you a shot. We will be adding your permissions soon.

Best,
The best manager

Comment