• Our contest has ended! Stay tuned for our next one...
  • We're looking for active mature admins! Click to apply!
Drag to reposition cover

DENIED crownzz has applied for admin!

Vouch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crownz

VLONE
[DONATOR!]
Apr 14, 2020
First Name: Lane

In-Game Name: crownz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:492128080

Discord Username: crownz#4142

Are you active on our Discord? Yes

Approx how many hrs do you spend in our CSGO servers? 20+ Hours Per Week

What server are you most active in? I find myself playing a mix of all the servers from range of mirage retakes, NY1 and NY2, to even the 1v1 server.

Why do you want to be an admin? I have lots of experience of being someone in a admin/moderator role, much so I feel as there is so much to benefit that I can bring to help. People always ask me why I am not an admin already because of my commitment to the server and how much I care about the community of DMF. I even often find myself in situations where people expect me to kick cheaters or people just messing around because they have the image of me being an admin already. When I tell people im not they surprisingly are shocked because they know how much I have contributed to making the community such a more calm environment by being the peace keeper in servers or even the mediator. Not to mention if you ask anybody I am super experienced in the game and have a good eye for people who are even cheating the slightest. However this does not mean I act irrational when it comes to facing these people. I generally like the give cheaters or players people report a chance or give them the benefit of the doubt in other words. I want to see myself as an admin because of the change I can bring and so do so many other people. We should give the community some of what they ask for right?

Any prior Clan/Team experience? I used to be a mod/developer for an esports organization called nightly esports

Do you have working Microphone? Yes

Do you know how to record/post demos if required? yes I can use shadow play

Closing Comments: I said this on my last application but I am of the age of 16 but still am a mature but fun guy to talk to and be around. I have improved a lot from my last application and even kind of made a name for myself in the server. And its been great getting to know the admins more than before and I hope you guys feel the same way. Thanks!!

crownz

VLONE
[DONATOR!]
Apr 14, 2020
First Name: Lane

In-Game Name: crownz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:492128080

Discord Username: crownz#4142

Are you active on our Discord? Yes

Approx how many hrs do you spend in our CSGO servers? 20+ Hours Per Week

What server are you most active in? I find myself playing a mix of all the servers from range of mirage retakes, NY1 and NY2, to even the 1v1 server.

Why do you want to be an admin? I have lots of experience of being someone in a admin/moderator role, much so I feel as there is so much to benefit that I can bring to help. People always ask me why I am not an admin already because of my commitment to the server and how much I care about the community of DMF. I even often find myself in situations where people expect me to kick cheaters or people just messing around because they have the image of me being an admin already. When I tell people im not they surprisingly are shocked because they know how much I have contributed to making the community such a more calm environment by being the peace keeper in servers or even the mediator. Not to mention if you ask anybody I am super experienced in the game and have a good eye for people who are even cheating the slightest. However this does not mean I act irrational when it comes to facing these people. I generally like the give cheaters or players people report a chance or give them the benefit of the doubt in other words. I want to see myself as an admin because of the change I can bring and so do so many other people. We should give the community some of what they ask for right?

Any prior Clan/Team experience? I used to be a mod/developer for an esports organization called nightly esports

Do you have working Microphone? Yes

Do you know how to record/post demos if required? yes I can use shadow play

Closing Comments: I said this on my last application but I am of the age of 16 but still am a mature but fun guy to talk to and be around. I have improved a lot from my last application and even kind of made a name for myself in the server. And its been great getting to know the admins more than before and I hope you guys feel the same way. Thanks!!
ah shit here we go again

Comment

lanna

:3
Server Admin
Nov 25, 2019
Lord I am going to stress this till the day I die. I still dont know you. And I don't trust other peoples judgement when it comes to how mature a person or people say you are because not everyones level of maturity is the same. Not sure if I agree with you on the "I generally like the give cheaters or players people report a chance or give them the benefit of the doubt in other words." part only because cheaters are cheaters and we don't allow cheating in the servers, simple as that lol. Also im curious about the "change" you say you can bring to dmf (not an insult just wanna know what it would be yk?) I think you should stick around a bit longer so the team and I know you better and maybe you'll have a good chance. Till then I cant vouch for you. Hopefully we'll get to talk or play sometime. Good Luck kid.

Comment

crownz

VLONE
[DONATOR!]
Apr 14, 2020
Lord I am going to stress this till the day I die. I still dont know you. And I don't trust other peoples judgement when it comes to how mature a person or people say you are because not everyones level of maturity is the same. Not sure if I agree with you on the "I generally like the give cheaters or players people report a chance or give them the benefit of the doubt in other words." part only because cheaters are cheaters and we don't allow cheating in the servers, simple as that lol. Also im curious about the "change" you say you can bring to dmf (not an insult just wanna know what it would be yk?) I think you should stick around a bit longer so the team and I know you better and maybe you'll have a good chance. Till then I cant vouch for you. Hopefully we'll get to talk or play sometime. Good Luck kid.
aye we still got those siege games to play today sooo

Comment

notnoof

#dior
[DONATOR!]
Jan 5, 2019
I see you a lot in discord and on the servers but I feel that I do not know you as a person enough to give you my vouch just yet. Keep it up and maybe try to get closer with some of the current admins, best of luck my man.

Comment

crownz

VLONE
[DONATOR!]
Apr 14, 2020
and I see what you mean about what I said about giving cheaters the benefit of doubt. by this i meant so called "cheaters" that people report who say they are, who may not be to put it in better words.

Comment

crownz

VLONE
[DONATOR!]
Apr 14, 2020
thanks, you and lanna and Frank are pretty much the only admins I don't talk to on a more regular basis. Its hard to find times to talk to you guys when you arent in the server channels or dont talk in game as much. :( but play w me more i promise im chill :) @notnoof

Comment

lanna

:3
Server Admin
Nov 25, 2019
and I see what you mean about what I said about giving cheaters the benefit of doubt. by this i meant so called "cheaters" that people report who say they are, who may not be to put it in better words.
Yes but that is why admins have to get evidence to ban them if a player is cheating. And that's why we have appeal forms on forums if a player feels like they have been wrongly banned or silenced.

1 Comment
crownz
crownz commented
But I dont want somebody to be unhappy because they are wrongly accused. They shouldnt have to do that if they actaully arent cheating. which is why i would join the server with a non bias pov

notnoof

#dior
[DONATOR!]
Jan 5, 2019
thanks, you and lanna and Frank are pretty much the only admins I don't talk to on a more regular basis. Its hard to find times to talk to you guys when you arent in the server channels or dont talk in game as much. :( but play w me more i promise im chill :) @notnoof
Understandable, ill start hanging out in voice channels when I see people in there. If you see me ingame say whats up, ill respond unless i got music blasting. I talk when there are ppl to talk to. :p

Comment

celery

[SR ADMIN!]
Aug 10, 2019
+1 active in retakes and seems like a good dude from all interactions ive had. just get to know the rest of the staff a little more :smile:

Comment

Deximanexi

Capt. Fiddlesticks
Server Admin
[DONATOR!]
Nov 26, 2019
+1 for Crownz! I’ve known Crownz for quite a while and he’s never toxic, respectful, and mature. He’s easy going and would be a great asset to the admin team.

Comment

ez4enceenceence

TakeN
[DONATOR!]
May 25, 2019
+1 active within retakes and discord and seems to be calm and relaxing every time I interact with him.

Comment

psych

Server Admin
Feb 19, 2020
Aight everyone calm the frick down, I got the mf mic now. Regarding to what brown said, it was BoomCristo(Boom on disc) or Agvinz(I Dont Know on disc) who said that if crownz gets admin he can talk to Big Daddy Untitled about lowering mxus mute sentence. Now I don't think crownzz would go to such lengths just to lower a 1 month mute but, I can see why brown man is a little skeptical. If your friends are talking about lowering another friends sentence or anything that will benefit them thru your power then one would be inclined to think that you would use abuse your power. Honestly, I don't think you're the type of person to do that and I think you went for a smoke when Boom/Agvinz brought this up in the VC so you don't even know what was going on. GL on your app!

1 Comment
notnoof
notnoof commented
well said

ez4enceenceence

TakeN
[DONATOR!]
May 25, 2019
Aight everyone calm the frick down, I got the mf mic now. Regarding to what brown said, it was BoomCristo(Boom on disc) or Agvinz(I Dont Know on disc) who said that if crownz gets admin he can talk to Big Daddy Untitled about lowering mxus mute sentence. Now I don't think crownzz would go to such lengths just to lower a 1 month mute but, I can see why brown man is a little skeptical. If your friends are talking about lowering another friends sentence or anything that will benefit them thru your power then one would be inclined to think that you would use abuse your power. Honestly, I don't think you're the type of person to do that and I think you went for a smoke when Boom/Agvinz brought this up in the VC so you don't even know what was going on. GL on your app!
Shit then I take back my vouch. I'm not going to give you my vouch until mxu's mute expires. GL.

Comment

crownz

VLONE
[DONATOR!]
Apr 14, 2020
yah i actually was not aware of this lmao. I prolly was just ignoring one of them because I tend to do that to both of them alot.lol

Comment

crownz

VLONE
[DONATOR!]
Apr 14, 2020
Shit then I take back my vouch. I'm not going to give you my vouch until mxu's mute expires. GL.
wait rly? i didnt know ab this tho :/ plus that never even crossed my mind to do that. tbh I forgot that mxu was muted. :( The actions and things people say about me when im not around without me knowing should not effect or penalize me. that just isnt fair.

Comment
Oct 29, 2019
I'd like to clear something up, I think Crownz is a nice guy n' all. He just needs to get better friends. Go hang out with Noof homie, he's an inspiration, and his voice will put you to sleep if he talks long enough. Also, he roams with any defending operator in siege. How crazy is that! mmmm...

Comment

ez4enceenceence

TakeN
[DONATOR!]
May 25, 2019
wait rly? i didnt know ab this tho :/ plus that never even crossed my mind to do that. tbh I forgot that mxu was muted. :(
Regardless of whether you actually knew about it or not its hard to take someones word. Its unfortunate since you're a really nice dude but what Agvins/ Boom said is definitely going harm this app as we arent sure whats true or not

Comment

crownz

VLONE
[DONATOR!]
Apr 14, 2020
I'd like to clear something up, I think Crownz is a nice guy n' all. He just needs to get better friends. Go hang out with Noof homie, he's an inspiration, and his voice will put you to sleep if he talks long enough. Also, he roams with any defending operator in siege. How crazy is that! mmmm...
View attachment 425
So does that mean I get your vouch? Or do i have to change my friends for that to happen. I do not think that my friends and my ability to be a good admin should correlate or coincide.

Comment
Oct 29, 2019
Regardless of whether you actually knew about it or not its hard to take someones word. Its unfortunate since you're a really nice dude but what Agvins/ Boom said is definitely going harm this app as we arent sure whats true or not
TakeN you need better friends too. I only said what I said cuz I was worried and had second thoughts about his app. Love you TakeN.

Attachments

Comment

crownz

VLONE
[DONATOR!]
Apr 14, 2020
You simply cannot hold me accountable for someone else's words. and its as simple to if I did happen to get admin then Im not going to talk to him about shortening the mute. But if I did its even more simple to just ignore and revoke my privileges. That would be the most fair way to go about that situation. Make it a dilemma

Comment

Yankee

[DONATOR!]
Oct 26, 2018
View attachment 425
Wow thats crazy considering your friends with multiple people who have been banned, and have gotten them back in the discord, you cheat with your friends, yet you say he needs to get better friends. If Crownz's friends are bad then your friends are shit.
Edit: It's also funny since you've been denied for being toxic, and your continuously racist in the discord infront of admins, but those admins are your friends. So YOU should get better friends.

Comment
Oct 29, 2019
So does that mean I get your vouch? Or do i have to change my friends for that to happen. I do not think that my friends and my ability to be a good admin should correlate or coincide.
The "get new friends" thing was just a joke; but seriously, it's rare for me to vouch, trust. Just don't pull favors for other people. Don't be that type of admin. Cuz I'll have to hunt you. So yeah, I would like to see you around to mute people like Yankee (it's tradition).

Comment

ez4enceenceence

TakeN
[DONATOR!]
May 25, 2019
You simply cannot hold me accountable for someone else's words. and its as simple to if I did happen to get admin then Im not going to talk to him about shortening the mute. But if I did its even more simple to just ignore and revoke my privileges. That would be the most fair way to go about that situation. Make it a dilemma
I guess you are right about that. You act like the type of person to not give a shit and even if you did you just would have messaged untitled without applying for admin.

Comment
Oct 29, 2019
Wow thats crazy considering your friends with multiple people who have been banned, and have gotten them back in the discord, you cheat with your friends, yet you say he needs to get better friends. If Crownz's friends are bad then your friends are shit.
You are literally my friend, so does that mean you're shit? Damn, didn't think people like you enjoy being dominated by an emo goth girl.

Comment

kennyL

not a bug; a feature
MANAGER
Nov 1, 2016
Just saying their opinion on if you should or shouldn't have admin because of your friends means nothing. We look at applicants as who they are and partially as who they hang out with but not to a point where it would necessarily affect an application.

I'm like 90% sure brown's friends are still banned from discord, no?

Anyways, let's keep this about crownzz and not other shit.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom