• Our contest has ended! Stay tuned for our next one...
  • We're looking for active mature admins! Click to apply!
Drag to reposition cover

DENIED crownzz has applied for admin!

Vouch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 29, 2019
Just saying their opinion on if you should or shouldn't have admin because of your friends means nothing. We look at applicants as who they are and partially as who they hang out with but not to a point where it would necessarily affect an application.

I'm like 90% sure brown's friends are still banned from discord, no?

Anyways, let's keep this about crownzz and not other shit.
Love you Kendrick.

Comment

crownz

VLONE
[DONATOR!]
Apr 14, 2020
Just saying their opinion on if you should or shouldn't have admin because of your friends means nothing. We look at applicants as who they are and partially as who they hang out with but not to a point where it would necessarily affect an application.

I'm like 90% sure brown's friends are still banned from discord, no?

Anyways, let's keep this about crownzz and not other shit.
thank you.

Comment

notnoof

#dior
[DONATOR!]
Jan 5, 2019
Wow thats crazy considering your friends with multiple people who have been banned, and have gotten them back in the discord, you cheat with your friends, yet you say he needs to get better friends. If Crownz's friends are bad then your friends are shit.
Edit: It's also funny since you've been denied for being toxic, and your continuously racist in the discord infront of admins, but those admins are your friends. So YOU should get better friends.
except i’m the one who got noah unbanned, not brown. who else is unbanned? lmk.

Comment

MXDCCII

[DONATOR!]
Apr 2, 2020
+1 he is very active on the server and a genuine nice guy to know. I think he will be an amazing addition to the staff because how much of a people person he is. I haven't heard anything bad about crownzz and I have known him for quite a while.

Comment

aceSkips

[DONATOR!]
Jan 2, 2020
I love crownz and he is committed player to the server 100% he should have admin he knows a lot of people and knows how to talk to people

Comment

crownz

VLONE
[DONATOR!]
Apr 14, 2020
The "get new friends" thing was just a joke; but seriously, it's rare for me to vouch, trust. Just don't pull favors for other people. Don't be that type of admin. Cuz I'll have to hunt you. So yeah, I would like to see you around to mute people like Yankee (it's tradition).
um bet

Comment

Gavin Zerka

[DONATOR!]
May 12, 2020
+1 I think crownz should be a admin because he is never toxic has great manners and treats people the right way.

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
MANAGER
Oct 29, 2016
Unfortunately, we are going to deny this application. We feel as though your maturity level is slightly less than what we are looking for. I would encourage you to continue interacting in discord and prove to us that you are more mature than we think. You are always welcome to reapply.

On a side note, asking for vouches from staff significantly reduces likely hood of honest vouches and also hurts overall chances of getting staff. Let the vouches come naturally.

Comment

crownz

VLONE
[DONATOR!]
Apr 14, 2020
Unfortunately, we are going to deny this application. We feel as though your maturity level is slightly less than what we are looking for. I would encourage you to continue interacting in discord and prove to us that you are more mature than we think. You are always welcome to reapply.

On a side note, asking for vouches from staff significantly reduces likely hood of honest vouches and also hurts overall chances of getting staff. Let the vouches come naturally.
thanks for taking the time to consider my application.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom